Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are crazy and probably put fruit in your beer. Bacon = perfect and you don't mess with perfection.

You guys are crazy and probably put fruit in your beer. Bacon = perfect and you don't mess with perfection.

[Begin most interesting man in the world voice]

I dont often fruit my beer but when I do, I always do it wearing skinny jeans. Stay tight my friends.

[End most interesting man in the world voice]

[Begin most interesting man in the world voice]

I dont often fruit my beer but when I do, I always do it wearing skinny jeans. Stay tight my friends.

[End most interesting man in the world voice]

*never fruits beer again*

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

clamato isn't fruit is it?

clamato isn't fruit is it?

I dont even know what that is but I already know I wont drink it. All I know is Corona must be fruited or it taste like mexican piss. Besides XX is much better beer then Corona. And no fruit needed Hawk.

I dont even know what that is but I already know I wont drink it. All I know is Corona must be fruited or it taste like mexican piss. Besides XX is much better beer then Corona. And no fruit needed Hawk.

lol @ mexican piss. i've never tried it so i'll take your word for it. Dude, how can you drink a dos equis and not put a lime in it?

lol @ mexican piss. i've never tried it so i'll take your word for it. Dude, how can you drink a dos equis and not put a lime in it?

They dont drink them like that Mexico and Im Mexican. Arrrribbbbbbaaaaaaa!!!!

This is disturbing. First of all, Corona may not be a cold forged Miller Lite, but since it is beer (and by nature perfect), it needs no fruit. Clamato is an entirely different question. That's basically a mixed drink, which is ok.

Trying to think of something that won't get me in trouble here. I've backspaced six times already.

This is disturbing. First of all, Corona may not be a cold forged Miller Lite, but since it is beer (and by nature perfect), it needs no fruit. Clamato is an entirely different question. That's basically a mixed drink, which is ok.

Youre no mexican.

Plus working with beer all day, especially with some rotten, some mouldy, some with cigarette butts in it, you learn to hate it.

Its like the people who work at mcdonalds then never can eat there again afterwards

dudes, we all know how much I enjoy a cold, frosty beverage. But one day, when you wake up and you're hurting, find a beer, take a sip, top off with clamato, proceed to finish, and thank me later.

Plus working with beer all day, especially with some rotten, some mouldy, some with cigarette butts in it, you learn to hate it.

Its like the people who work at mcdonalds then never can eat there again afterwards

Seriously, just stop, you aren't doing yourself any favors.

dudes, we all know how much I enjoy a cold, frosty beverage. But one day, when you wake up and you're hurting, find a beer, take a sip, top off with clamato, proceed to finish, and thank me later.

It is good. Healthy to. I dont like just plain Clamato but it goes with a morning or afternoon beer nicely.

Clamato. Just sounds nasty. Sounds like an STD. "dude, I friggin got the Clamato. What am I going to do?" "Call your hook ups back and tell them you came down with the Clamato dude"

Clamato. Just sounds nasty. Sounds like an STD. "dude, I friggin got the Clamato. What am I going to do?" "Call your hook ups back and tell them you came down with the Clamato dude"

haha I cant drink the whole thing, to much for me. But just 1/4 or 1/2 of it and its not bad.

product_thumb.php

Whatever dude, don't diss it til you try it. Remember the sushi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back