What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they don't get beat up either. I've hit so many trees and they bounce back unmarked. They are unreal. I've only found the like the road and big trucks.

And they don't get beat up either. I've hit so many trees and they bounce back unmarked. They are unreal. I've only found the like the road and big trucks.

Nope, they take a licking. I've had a box of yellow E6's rarin' to go and these guys just will not go away. :D

I played with the E6 ball as it works for me. Good price range and awesome ball for the bucks. I have been thinking about moving up to the RX this spring so I can borrow/steal some of KellyBo's balls :D.....

Lol I know what you mean. I still have RX's I bought before the outing waiting their turn. Best ball I've used ina long long time. I did love those E6's. I may pick up a box of orange ones just to have.

Nope, they take a licking. I've had a box of yellow E6's rarin' to go and these guys just will not go away. :D

It really is Gray. I think you should, don't tell KB I said you should haha. Maybe sneak a sleeve or two lol.

I played with the E6 ball as it works for me. Good price range and awesome ball for the bucks. I have been thinking about moving up to the RX this spring so I can borrow/steal some of KellyBo's balls :D.....

Titelist DT Solo's........dunno why but I really like 'em. Not as much as the yellow Srixon's I prefer but the Solo's don't cost me as much when they go swimming!!

They are fantastic. What did you like about the XD's? I found one at one ofmy favorite courses and it was much different than I expected.

implaying the e6 at the minute and i love this ball compared to the tm xds

My dad loves these!!!!!!!! I gave him a sleeve of Pentas and he really liked those. He is pretty particular about what he plays, he just doesn't like change. He has a fantastic short game and these seem to work well with his!

Titelist DT Solo's........dunno why but I really like 'em. Not as much as the yellow Srixon's I prefer but the Solo's don't cost me as much when they go swimming!!

E6 Yellow.

Xmas guft, I was weary, sold me on the yellow thing though, I love it.

Callaway i(s). Good feel, OK distance, great spin and response around the greens.

My dad loves these!!!!!!!! I gave him a sleeve of Pentas and he really liked those. He is pretty particular about what he plays, he just doesn't like change. He has a fantastic short game and these seem to work well with his!

I found the Solo's for cheap on usedgolfballs.com. I think they were $8 a dozen and only about half had logos. All were in great shape overall.

Haha, most that resist come around sooner or later :).

E6 Yellow.

Xmas guft, I was weary, sold me on the yellow thing though, I love it.

I tried the previous years I believe. I liked them too. I share you thoughts on the distance. I always felt like I hit it further than I did.

Callaway i(s). Good feel, OK distance, great spin and response around the greens.

Ill let him know!

I found the Solo's for cheap on usedgolfballs.com. I think they were $8 a dozen and only about half had logos. All were in great shape overall.

I played the Srixon Z Star. I really liked them a lot, great feel, spin and distance. If I don't end up liking one of the B'Stone balls better, than this may be my new ball.

I love that one too Dr. When I went to the last outing I got to try both the RX and RXS. As much as I liked the Z Star I think the RX fit my swing just a bit better. But doesn't mean much lol. I still have some ZStars and cant wait to use them. Oddly enough, I can't hit the white version. I only play the tour yellow lol.

I played the Srixon Z Star. I really liked them a lot, great feel, spin and distance. If I don't end up liking one of the B'Stone balls better, than this may be my new ball.

I have about 6 dozen balls on the shelf at home waiting for me to start losing them. Now, I'm going to have to get a couple dozen yellow RX as well.

I love that one too Dr. When I went to the last outing I got to try both the RX and RXS. As much as I liked the Z Star I think the RX fit my swing just a bit better. But doesn't mean much lol. I still have some ZStars and cant wait to use them. Oddly enough, I can't hit the white version. I only play the tour yellow lol.

I have been recommended the RX and the B330S to try by the online fitting system. From what I had heard before these were the two that interested me the most. Now I just need to get my hands on some and put them in play.

Hawk, I'm almost in the same boat. I think they all may be relegated to back up duty. I just need to play the ball that works best.

I played B330 S for forum testing. Really suprised to be honest. I would've thought it may have felt harder or maybe I would've lost distance but no such thing. It's an awesome ball for sure. I just feel a tad more confident with the RX but the B330S I will probably buy again. It felt heavier which I like at times.

I have been recommended the RX and the B330S to try by the online fitting system. From what I had heard before these were the two that interested me the most. Now I just need to get my hands on some and put them in play.

Along with a dozen Pro V1's that I won, I have a mixture of e6 and RX . I like to keep some of each around and play the one that will work best for the conditions/course I'm playing.

I am loving the yellow E6 right now - it really does take a beating and still looks great - amazing
I still have a thing for the Noodle Long Soft though - I just seem to play it well and it is as described - just not Yelllow..

I've settled on the Srixon AD333 after playing many of the $20 to $25 priced balls.

Great distance off the mid irons, solid performing all round. My play and scores are better for it.

what ball did I start my last round with or what ball did i finish it with?

TopFlite D2 Feel.

Recently, I have played: TopFilete D2 Feel, TopFlite Gamer V2, Nike Vapor One Speed, and Nike Ignite. I found most distance with the Vapor, and most feel with the Ignite, but I am OK playing with the cheaper TFs. (Ignite is no longer available, AFAIK).

I liked the Gamer for awhile. It was really fun on iron shots I just didn't get a ton of distance. I couldn't hit those ignites at all! I don't know what it was but it was just not good. I couldn't even tell you what I thought because I lost them on all on 2 holes!

TopFlite D2 Feel.

Recently, I have played: TopFilete D2 Feel, TopFlite Gamer V2, Nike Vapor One Speed, and Nike Ignite. I found most distance with the Vapor, and most feel with the Ignite, but I am OK playing with the cheaper TFs. (Ignite is no longer available, AFAIK).

Did you ever play the noodle ice?????

I am loving the yellow E6 right now - it really does take a beating and still looks great - amazing
I still have a thing for the Noodle Long Soft though - I just seem to play it well and it is as described - just not Yelllow..

That's good you've found a ball to settle on. That's a hard thing to do. The temptation is strong to try another.

I've settled on the Srixon AD333 after playing many of the $20 to $25 priced balls.

Great distance off the mid irons, solid performing all round. My play and scores are better for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back