I just joined Twitter yesterday.

i am

@fildini

Wow, original *sarcasm* :D
Congrats on becoming a twat like the rest of us.

Wow, original *sarcasm* :D
Congrats on becoming a twat like the rest of us.

Is that what I now am? I thought that it made me a twit??

Is that what I now am? I thought that it made me a twit??

Technically a "tweep" but I like twat better... in all facets.

Paul Azinger is a class act and has some cool posts on twitter

i wish michelle wie would reply to my tweets

She is your Paul Casey huh... I'm starting to wonder if his Iphone isn't broken....

Ive been wondering that about Gulpis too. Its not too late girl, you can still call me I still love you...:call-me:

im working on ian poulter right now... he asked a question and hopefully he'll reply to an answer

LMFAO. I bet she is just too shy man. It's not easy talking to the famous OEM. She doesn't want to be this years Superfast. I think she is looking for something steady. She just has to get to know you. You like big hits, she likes big hitters. Game, set and match OEM!

Ive been wondering that about Gulpis too. Its not too late girl, you can still call me I still love you...:call-me:

LMFAO. I bet she is just too shy man. It's not easy talking to the famous OEM. She doesn't want to be this years Superfast. I think she is looking for something steady. She just has to get to know you. You like big hits, she likes big hitters. Game, set and match OEM!

Maybe youre right, its just all very overwhelming for her. The big hits have that affect on people. I'll be patient with her.

just dont dustin johnson her

Lol. I kinda think it's funny but what if really she thought she was dating him? I mean he could completely be making it up tht he isn't but how funny would that be? What a way to find you aren't haha. Then to realize you have a chance with OEM. Probably her head is spinning right now.

just dont dustin johnson her

i sure wouldnt deny i was with her... heck id tell everyone hahaha

So I'm on Twitter but I have no idea how to use it :( LOL!!!

Last edited:
So I'm on Twitter but I have no idea how to use it :( LOL!!!

whats your twitter acct.. add me @tehsituASIAN an ill follow you
i basically follow friends and a bunch of celebs like lpga players and try to get them to reply to me hahaha

i basically follow friends and a bunch of celebs like lpga players and try to get them to reply to me hahaha

I'll have to try when I go outside, work has completely blocked Twitter from our computers and I don't get cell reception either :(

no hurry... whats your twitter acct? ill add you an you can add me later?

ok now that made me lol and could be one of the best twitter handles ever

ok now that made me lol and could be one of the best twitter handles ever

im following you but you never reply hahaha... well i think im following you lol

@teehanks

you're probably following Tom....he doesn't reply much...even to me and I'm family! lol
im following you but you never reply hahaha... well i think im following you lol

@teehanks

you're probably following Tom....he doesn't reply much...even to me and I'm family! lol

Wait a minute you're not Tom Hanks? *blocks @teehanks*

I was wondering what Tom Hanks and Jeff Overton were doing here on THP.

tom wouldnt reply to me either... maybe cuz i hit on his wife

I'm very tempted to get a twitter for the sole purpose of twitting (sp?) during golf rounds. I feel like an old man because I don't know how to use twitter.

Back