@RonInThornton

When Bubba and Fowler get going back and forth it's pretty funny. Christina Kim is pretty entertaining too, and she answers you

I am now on Twitter as clamfist for my golf postings and mrsweetnuts as biz.

I know nothing..about tweeter or how to get on it :dont-know:

My God, Westwood is actually funny

McIlroyRory Rory Mcilroy
Everyone, please follow @stuartcage he's a former European tour winner and now my right hand man on the road! Has some decent banter also!

WestwoodLee Lee Westwood
by TheDue
@
@McIlroyRory @stuartcage right hand man? You know what most people do with the right hand don't you rors!

im back on twitter... i was on it when they first started and got really bored of it(nobody was on back then)

@tehsituASIAN

My God, Westwood is actually funny

McIlroyRory Rory Mcilroy
Everyone, please follow @stuartcage he's a former European tour winner and now my right hand man on the road! Has some decent banter also!

WestwoodLee Lee Westwood
by TheDue
@
@McIlroyRory @stuartcage right hand man? You know what most people do with the right hand don't you rors!

Haha, that's funny. I retweeted it, lol.

paula creamer thought yesterday was saturday lol

i shoulda RT but plenty of others reminded her that it was friday hahah

Holy Sh*t!!! Lee Westwood just replied to a tweet of mine. Oh happy day!

Lee Westwood:

@lucascalloway @ianjamespoulter @mcilroyrory jag xj supersport . Does it all!

I feel like my life is now complete.

hahaha, what did you say to him?

Casey is gonna miss the boat.

Holy Sh*t!!! Lee Westwood just replied to a tweet of mine. Oh happy day!

Lee Westwood:

@lucascalloway @ianjamespoulter @mcilroyrory jag xj supersport . Does it all!

I feel like my life is now complete.

Are you smoking a cigarette right now?

no...I really dont know what he said to Westwood first. I hate Twitter, I hate how its setup, I hate how I cant see it at work, therefor am not getting any PGA show coverage. I hate that its called tweeting. I hate twitter. Its complicated and dumb!

no...I really dont know what he said to Westwood first. I hate Twitter, I hate how its setup, I hate how I cant see it at work, therefor am not getting any PGA show coverage. I hate that its called tweeting. I hate twitter. Its complicated and dumb!

shall I move this to the rant of the day thread? hahaha

I agree, it's not all that exciting. I'm trying to share some Twitter pics in the PGA Coverage thread but if you get blocked from Twitter at work that still does one no good.

FACE dude. FACE haha.

I misinterpreted your post which could also be defined as skimming. Lol. I'm man enough to admit I skimmed.

shall I move this to the rant of the day thread? hahaha

I agree, it's not all that exciting. I'm trying to share some Twitter pics in the PGA Coverage thread but if you get blocked from Twitter at work that still does one no good.

You can move it if you would like. Just not a Titterer-er-er-er. and yes I am blocked.

FACE dude. FACE haha.

I misinterpreted your post which could also be defined as skimming. Lol. I'm man enough to admit I skimmed.

haha, I am the master skimmer, and I am ok with that. But that time Tina...you skimmed or something! hehe

Lol. I did skim. I skimmed it bad. I was typing, laughing and then realizing. I was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice hahahaha.

You can move it if you would like. Just not a Titterer-er-er-er. and yes I am blocked.

haha, I am the master skimmer, and I am ok with that. But that time Tina...you skimmed or something! hehe

man i cant even get you guys to reply let alone westooth hahhaa
altho john daly replied to one of my tweets
Spoiler
except yoccos an ole gray

LOl! I go in spurts. Usually when at the office I get most of my tweetin in haha. Unless Paul Casey is active. Then it's like another job. Hopefully he gets his iphone keys fixed.

Spoiler

Spoiler

mrsweetnuts replies to all! lol

Follow local PGA rookie Scott Stallings. He replies to tweets an is a genuine nice guy. I love his attitude.

mrsweetnuts replies to all! lol

Follow local PGA rookie Scott Stallings. He replies to tweets an is a genuine nice guy. I love his attitude.

oh yeah... i forgot to add you to the spoilers list ahhaaha

I just joined Twitter yesterday.

i am

@fildini

Back