The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's going to be major traffic trying to get out of work: HazMat is on site and they've completely blocked some of the roads out of here...that's not good!!

So there's going to be major traffic trying to get out of work: HazMat is on site and they've completely blocked some of the roads out of here...that's not good!!

yikes... hope you can get home okay

I just want to profess my love for these:

herrshoneychesecurls.jpg

Honey Cheese Curls.. mmmmm
Theyre so good. I cant stop eating them.

I just want to profess my love for these:

herrshoneychesecurls.jpg

Honey Cheese Curls.. mmmmm
Theyre so good. I cant stop eating them.

Those just look wrong, you gonna finish them off with some Perky Jerky for dessert?

Those just look wrong, you gonna finish them off with some Perky Jerky for dessert?

No way theyre so right, Im addicted to them. If I have to I'll bring some down to the outing with me. You guys will all hate me because you'll become addicted and then not be able to get them anymore. I only brought some with me for lunch, the rest of the bag will get killed this weekend. Cheese curls and putting.

No way theyre so right, Im addicted to them. If I have to I'll bring some down to the outing with me. You guys will all hate me because you'll become addicted and then not be able to get them anymore. I only brought some with me for lunch, the rest of the bag will get killed this weekend. Cheese curls and putting.

I hate it when I get addicted to something in the States or just here and then they take it away from me. I still have friends in the US who sends me Starburst Jelly Beans every month because they stopped selling them here.

huh I just found this picture looks like Jerff Overton and 9 iron. Cool.

DSCF2174-1.jpg

9iron, when did you get to meet Overton? that's awesome!

9i, did I ever tell you how you look like my old biology teacher? lmao, sorry dude, must be the glasses.

9i needs to come explain this. Who knew he rubbed elbows with Overton. Im jealous.

9i needs to come explain this. Who knew he rubbed elbows with Overton. Im jealous.

I kind of want an explanation as well. Who'd a thunk it?

oh snap! Please do explain mr 9 iron!

all you have to do is attend a THP demo day...I thought you all knew that

I am tweeting away, yep. me....tweeting. right now.

and tweeting about such an intelligent topic, lol

doesnt matter the topic...do you realize what my life status is now?

doesnt matter the topic...do you realize what my life status is now?

And you can get some PGA show coverage. It's a win/win situation!

And you can get some PGA show coverage. It's a win/win situation!

thats why I did it really, see some coverage

you guys are blowing up the twittererer

Nothing wrong with VWs. I drive a passat!

lol but the Jetta was immortalized in en episode of the League as the car that hot chicks drive. I actually like VW's

You know im just bustin your balls. At least you dont wave back to them like thainer probably does haha

lmao! And he probably yells something about canadian bacon *******!

Where Im from only guys eat bacon, girls eat sausage.

The pale is provided to canadian females and I make sure of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back