The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I will be a night dude for a bit. Also, tapatalk from my hiding spot in the bathroom.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

You're in the hiding spot now aren't you?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Lol. No, watching Disney with the boy.

Lol. No, watching Disney with the boy.

Hey, me too!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Are you guys watching iCarly?

Congrats on the new job Hawk, even if some changes. Anything that pay's more in this economy is a step up buddy, good luck.

OFF to work I go in a friggin' blizzard !!!!!!! this 32 mile drive ought to be FUN :(

New job (same company) starts today. I'm in for a very busy month or two of training and will probably not be able to get my THP on during the day for awhile. Hope it pays off in the end.

good luck with the new job

Imma miss Hawk during the day. Not gonna lie.

I'll miss you too, bros. I'm just going to start coming in early for some me time.

LOL. We don't watch much Nick around my house. We bought some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD's and those have been going nonstop for a couple months. Jr has the hots for Daisy.

LOL. We don't watch much Nick around my house. We bought some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD's and those have been going nonstop for a couple months. Jr has the hots for Daisy.

Foster loves the Clubhouse as well bro. That and Thomas the Train, which is incredibly dark at times.

My daughter likes those shows with that Miley girl in them. She looks older.

umm, i know it's Super Bowl week and all but the Morning Drive is all about football. If I wanted that, I'd watch Sportscenter. I'm gonna tweet them and let them know how i feel about this.

umm, i know it's Super Bowl week and all but the Morning Drive is all about football. If I wanted that, I'd watch Sportscenter. I'm gonna tweet them and let them know how i feel about this.

I like the SB too but I get tired of hearing so much about it for two weeks. I even stop listening to Sirius NFL channel because its the same thing. But after the SB its back on for the draft talk.

I like the SB too but I get tired of hearing so much about it for two weeks. I even stop listening to Sirius NFL channel because its the same thing. But after the SB its back on for the draft talk.

exactly! how can one game, two teams, be talked about for 2 straight weeks? whatever though, it just shouldn't dominate my favorite morning golf show.

exactly! how can one game, two teams, be talked about for 2 straight weeks? whatever though, it just shouldn't dominate my favorite morning golf show.

But its not really a golf show, its the morning drive. They talk about whatever. And I still havent watched it, I have to work.

Miley could be Lindsay Lohan 2.0 in a few years......bank it!
My daughter likes those shows with that Miley girl in them. She looks older.

But its not really a golf show, its the morning drive. They talk about whatever. And I still havent watched it, I have to work.

You should get into sales dude, you can work from home sometimes, like when you're sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back