Bridgestone B330-RX in Yellow Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP members have been asking and the company has listened. Bridgestone is releasing their very popular B330-RX Golf ball in yellow. Check out this exclusive video as they show off the new product.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12282

I love that they came out with this ball in yellow. I was a fan of the e6 in yellow. JB do you know if they are going to add the RXS too?

• Admin
I love that they came out with this ball in yellow. I was a fan of the e6 in yellow. JB do you know if they are going to add the RXS too?

No they will not be at this time.

Posted this in the video post, but I thought I'd repeat:

Love it. Can't wait to see them in stores. Once again, Bridgestone is listening to THP and its customers.

I will be buying some of these when I see them in the store.

• Admin
Posted this in the video post, but I thought I'd repeat:

Love it. Can't wait to see them in stores. Once again, Bridgestone is listening to THP and its customers.

It was pretty cool seeing them mention that in the video.

I hope Srixon follows suit with the Trispeed.I like the B330-RX,but for me the Trispeed and B330-RX are pretty equal in performance so I go with the Trispeed for price.

It was pretty cool seeing them mention that in the video.

That was cool, and I will be buying these when they get to Canada.

I hope Srixon follows suit with the Trispeed.I like the B330-RX,but for me the Trispeed and B330-RX are pretty equal in performance so I go with the Trispeed for price.

According to the new TGW catalog the Trispeed Tour will be.

Thanks for listening Bridgestone. Let see if there will be others that follow suit.

Pretty cool. Won;'t play it,, but pretty cool!

Awesome!! These will be on my shopping list without a doubt

Subscribed to the thread to view after going thru the rest of the show threads!

I must have these.

I must have these.

Me too JB, I feel like I play better when I can really see my ball if that makes any sense...when is the release date for U.S.?

I think I'm just going to ditch the other balls I have and start new. These are just too good to wait until Im done with everything else. Awesome golf balls and the yellow just puts them over the top.

Even though I'm sort of a traditionist, I kind of like the look of the yellow ball but I'll have to skip using them on the first three holes at my home course as the driving range is beween 1 & 3 with 2 being across the far end as we have yellow range balls. Seen others make this mistake and it is impossible to find yours if you pull one onto the range.

i am going to have to buy a few sleeves of these for my brother

Nice, but wish they'd do the RXS as well.

i wish theyd invent a shiny mirrored glowing disco ball thats impossible to lose unless immersed in murky water

Back