Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Brandt effin Snedeker!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Look, I'm sorry the college basketball game ran late. But does that mean they still have to do daillly recap afterwards? Lets go I need my golf already.

Look, I'm sorry the college basketball game ran late. But does that mean they still have to do daillly recap afterwards? Lets go I need my golf already.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Get the basketball off my tv already.

Phils short game is just sick. He just takes a huge swing from the sand and lands it up there soft and trickles up close.

I like seeing Phil on top of the leaderboard and I'd like to see him get the win. It's nice that his wife can be out there following him.

I thought university day was thursday or friday. Still seeing a lot of College colors. Tiger's shirt isn't stanford colors but it's got a stanford logo on it too

Edit: HOLY COW. John Daly's Style in clothing + Home College Arkansas Colors = someone stole my mother's picnic table cloth.

I guess Tiger isn't making that profound dominant statement that a lot thought he would. I've seen some great stuff out of him so far but he's certainly missing that mental dominance that he use to have. I wouldn't mind seeing him relevant tomorrow but he's gonna need to turn his back 9 around.

I guess Tiger isn't making that profound dominant statement that a lot thought he would. I've seen some great stuff out of him so far but he's certainly missing that mental dominance that he use to have. I wouldn't mind seeing him relevant tomorrow but he's gonna need to turn his back 9 around.

I could have sworn phil was going to fall flat on his face this weekend. I deserve to be 117.

I could have sworn phil was going to fall flat on his face this weekend. I deserve to be 117.

You and that crow seems to be a reoccuring theme buddy. I think Phil may in store for a good year. I said so on the 1st episode of "Up & Down". I think he can finally just think about golf. Tiger has looked good but it's safe to say he doesn't intimidate like he use to.

Tiger's got it back to +1 for the day. Only he and Watney are over par for the day on my team as of now. Me and ripper are up to T11.

GAH! Why did I pick Tiger!?!

Daly is +4 for the day with 6 holes to play, with his third shot still 101 away on the par 4 13th. Could go to +5 today real easy. He could still shoot an 80 today!

EDIT: I guess he bogeyed the 12th not the 13th (a par 5). Shot tracker said he was +4 thru 12, but he was playing the 12th!

You and that crow seems to be a reoccuring theme buddy. I think Phil may in store for a good year. I said so on the 1st episode of "Up & Down". I think he can finally just think about golf. Tiger has looked good but it's safe to say he doesn't intimidate like he use to.

I am 99% sure that I think Phil will win this year. I doubt it will be a major and I would be very surprised if it was this early.
Besides- he did not look good over in the middle east. It isn't that I don't like him- its more a matter that if his arthritis was as bas as reported, I know what that prognosis is. He is a trooper though... they said LAST in FW% and 2nd in GIR. Crazy.

I am 99% sure that I think Phil will win this year. I doubt it will be a major and I would be very surprised if it was this early.
Besides- he did not look good over in the middle east. It isn't that I don't like him- its more a matter that if his arthritis was as bas as reported, I know what that prognosis is. He is a trooper though... they said LAST in FW% and 2nd in GIR. Crazy.

I think he's so pumped that Amy's there that he's on cloud 9. I love it, I hope he wins.

I have not been able to follow this one as closely as I would like because of the show, but got some HUGE news upon my return.

Spoiler
TIGER WOODS IS BACK!

He played great for rds 1 & 2 but has struggled a bit today. He could be the new Lee Westwood.

BOOM BABY!! :D

I know it won't last, but a top spot must be mentioned! :alien:

I don't know where my team is, I'm afraid to look.

Luckily that didn't last long. Back down to 4th. Clam in the #2 spot!

Daly to +5 today. He's going to really have to blow up the last two holes if he's going to get that 80.

I don't think Tiger is in the field next week, but he needs to be. His game is a wreck right now. Tiger is looking very pedestrian.

Tiger is looking very pedestrian.

He is pedestrian. It's nice they let us watch all his mediocre shots. He really brings something to the telecast.

Kevin

He is pedestrian. It's nice they let us watch all his mediocre shots. He really brings something to the telecast.

Kevin

Agreed! He needs to grow a sack and call Butch and beg for him to come back.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Back