Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Well my weeks over. Thanks again Imada/Marino.

Sitting like a rock in 108th :'(

I am steady at 23.. No thanks to Nick Watney

Well my weeks over. Thanks again Imada/Marino.

Sitting like a rock in 108th :'(

Imada was my dark horse as well, but no more. The guy had his chance and owes me now, lol.

Robert Allenby was my only whiff this week after 6 misses last week, I will do better just on sheer numbers. Currently 39th this week & 36th on the season after that smoking 105th last week. :D

I don't like him b/c of a lot of his off course behaviour. He's had an awful lot of chances and just disappointed me with some of his past behaviours. I'm one of those that can't seperate the professional and the personal life I guess.
You really are going Euro on us aren't you TC? haha

I am steady at 23.. No thanks to Nick Watney

Ditto. 100%. Especially since we have the EXACT SAME TEAM!

team clam fist finished strong for a 4th place finish for the day. I am loving my team today

I have my largest group of players still standing for the weekend yet... And I still don't have a chance!

You really are going Euro on us aren't you TC? haha

I went to college in Australia Smalls, I spent 5 years spelling words the way the Queen prefers, and to this day, I still spell certain words "Euro" style. I've tried to shake it, but it just won't go away.

Team TC lost one player after the cut and would just be happy with a top 20 finish. My brother's team is stacked and he retained all 10 guys, he could win this week.

Hey P4B, don't know if you are checking in or not but your team is currently in 16th, one spot above me you joker. Just thought you might like to know.

Tiger 2 over through 4, not a good start.

Tiger is living in the sand today and his bunker play has been about as good as mine...not good.

I'm up to 15th place early. Wow, the first page of the leaderboard looks cool! hehehe

Wonder how long before the hammer falls?!

WTH? Haas, Fowler, Tiger, Crane and Johnson are all backing up. Watney and Howell III are doing nothing and I lost two to the cut, lol. I'm all the way up to 56th place, dang it!!!

WTH? Haas, Fowler, Tiger, Crane and Johnson are all backing up. Watney and Howell III are doing nothing and I lost two to the cut, lol. I'm all the way up to 56th place, dang it!!!

I hear ya duey, my whole team is over par so far. The course must be playing super tough.

Theres epic fail, and then there is being $260000 outside of 2nd last place fail.

doublefacepalm.jpg

I hear ya duey, my whole team is over par so far. The course must be playing super tough.

I think your right. I've seen a few putts that looked like they had to go turn off at the last second. Who ever set the pins is having a good laugh right now, haha

It does seem like a tough day. My best guys today so far are Mickelson and Rose at -1. I have 3 guys at even, and half my team is over par at this point. But I've only fallen 5 spots from where I ended up yesterday.

I have moved all the way up to sixth, I wish it would end right there after that big 105 finish last week LOL.

Seems like everyone is settling down some and getting back some of their dropped shots. My team now has 6 guys at even or better for the day and I've moved up 2 spots from where I started (to 21st). For now. hahaha

Back