Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

burner 2.0's baby!!!! Yeah, that's just ridiculous. I think I hit mine about 220-225.

Meh. Too thick of a topline and way too much offset for me. :act-up:

While we are talking about commercials.

254 carry with a 3i. Really?
I need to get me a new golf swing.

And did you hear the last part? That was just carry, 274 total. Now that dude can carry a friggin purse for all I carry.

If Johnny Vegas comes back and was to win this, How legit does that make him?

If Johnny Vegas comes back and was to win this, How legit does that make him?

He's already legit to me dude. He's been relevant in 3 events so far. He very well could vanish though throughout the year (ie, Geoff Ogilvy). Some guys just flourish during certain swings.

Nick Watney -8 thru 9.

To think he BARELY made the cut.

Nick Watney -8 thru 9.

To think he BARELY made the cut.

and he's on Team TC!!!! C'mon young fella, keep it going.

I'd like to thank JB Holmes for completely disappointing me. He's officially done in my book. ddec can have him.

That darn Phil has no drive left anymore. I mean all he cares about is majors and what the heck has he done to say otherwise. I mean its not like he beat G-Mac or anybody really. Stupid Phil and his stupid no drive self. :alien:

That darn Phil has no drive left anymore. I mean all he cares about is majors and what the heck has he done to say otherwise. I mean its not like he beat G-Mac or anybody really. Stupid Phil and his stupid no drive self. :alien:

Who said he had no drive?

and he's on Team TC!!!! C'mon young fella, keep it going.

I'd like to thank JB Holmes for completely disappointing me. He's officially done in my book. ddec can have him.

I didn't take him this week, but like you I did take Watney. Dean Wilson hurt me by missing the cut. Other than that Tiger is my lowest guy this week.

maybe they meant to say Phil has no driver anymore:foot-in-mouth:

I am really impressed by this Watney run.. good on him

I didn't take him this week, but like you I did take Watney. Dean Wilson hurt me by missing the cut. Other than that Tiger is my lowest guy this week.

Kinda weird saying that, and worse, kind of getting use to it. You picked Dean Wilson b/c his name is Dean didn't you? You ego maniac!!!

Something is very wrong in the universe, I just checked the fantasy golf standings and I am listed as 1st, like they say, only one way to go.

Bubba with a commanding lead. I hope he chokes, he's not on Team TC.

Kinda weird saying that, and worse, kind of getting use to it. You picked Dean Wilson b/c his name is Dean didn't you? You ego maniac!!!

Would that be any different then you taking Lucas Glover for an event? and yes, I really thought about picking Vegas but 1 week after his first win I decided against it, wrong move by me

Would that be any different then you taking Lucas Glover for an event? and yes, I really thought about picking Vegas but 1 week after his first win I decided against it, wrong move by me

I suppose not, but I didn't take him either, lol.

I also thought about Vegas and thought, nah, he won't get it done. Ooops!

I am moving back the wrong way :at-wits-end:. Well still got a chance if some of my horses decide to run with it.

Man Bubba is going to be hard to beat with a two stroke lead.

Daly at +6 on the day. Could this be the day he gets his 80? He's got three more holes to go +2 on.

Back