JB vs Hanks & P4B

Lol I would probably do the same. I am not what someone would call a clutch player.

You are selling yourself way short. That was every bit of 9 yards and that bush was just asking to be hit.

The worst part was my redemption shot was a 50 pulled drive into somebody's back yard. I really wish that pic had turned out better.

The worst part was my redemption shot was a 50 pulled drive into somebody's back yard. I really wish that pic had turned out better.

You still beat me on that hole dude. That was a killer drive though (for any insects living in that shrub)

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

LOL, Jake had me cracking up on that second vid. Way to BRING it once again, JB. One of my motivators is to get good enough to get the chance to lose a few bucks to you in a straight up match.

One day, I'd like that too. Hopefully it comes soon rather than later, but either way, I'd love the opportunity to tee off with JB again. Our round last year was one of my favorites!

Just read through this thread, and congrats on the win JB! Those videos were absolutely hilarious!! Jake, you've got some serious comic chops!

JB, please tell me that Miyazaki bag is for sale somewhere!! I must have one!

JB, I truly mean this- you're a blast to play golf with. I'll gladly lose a dollar over a two round period to you anytime! Now I just have to figure out a way to come out on top when we tally the scorecards, either way though, I really enjoyed our golf!!

Nice Coach wallet JB, my wife likes that brand quite a bit.

JB, I truly mean this- you're a blast to play golf with. I'll gladly lose a dollar over a two round period to you anytime! Now I just have to figure out a way to come out on top when we tally the scorecards, either way though, I really enjoyed our golf!!

Dont forget pride. You lost a dollar and pride....hehe

Back