The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thainer do you give them your number as they eye you down in the VW? I bet you wink at them dont you?

OEM has a sticker on the back that says "Dont look at me, im not a hot chick" lol

I have my number tattooed on my hand, so when I wave, they notice.

Beneath it, it also says "No Fat Chicks", but for some reason they never see that part. #FML

I have my number tattooed on my hand, so when I wave, they notice.

Beneath it, it also says "No Fat Chicks", but for some reason they never see that part. #FML

You expect all the guys chasing you down to read the number on your hand as you wave like a giddy school girl?

You should invest in a blow up doll, at least they will have something to look at now lol

I cant help it if I attract pyromaniacs.
You expect all the guys chasing you down to read the number on your hand as you wave like a giddy school girl?

You should invest in a blow up doll, at least they will have something to look at now lol

I just got twittered owned about 10 minutes ago. Haha

She doesnt mess around dude. You were just the target of her inner female anger. But it was a good twitter read.

I wish she'd own me young bridges.....and htf is thainer hanging out with her?

you guys got me on ignore mode on twitter lol

you guys got me on ignore mode on twitter lol

your on twitter? Follow me and I will follow back. I usually dont get on there much but when I do it gets crazy. Start talking about tractor rides and gummers with girls I dont even know lol

your on twitter? Follow me and I will follow back. I usually dont get on there much but when I do it gets crazy. Start talking about tractor rides and gummers with girls I dont even know lol

lmao... thats a serious combo... gummers during a tractor ride will soon be a new website

It's time to venture out. I have a 1 hour and 12 minute drive that could take over two hours and then another hour drive that could also take two hours and then a 45 minute drive back home that could take that as well. Hopefully it's not as bad out there as it looks.

It's time to venture out. I have a 1 hour and 12 minute drive that could take over two hours and then another hour drive that could also take two hours and then a 45 minute drive back home that could take that as well. Hopefully it's not as bad out there as it looks.

good luck smalls hope the roads are clear for you

good luck smalls hope the roads are clear for you

Roads weren't too bad but people were driving like it was! The first drive took a little over two hours, and by the time I was done, I was already 20 minutes late to my 2:00! (I would get there at 3:20 on a good day) so I called him and we rescheduled for next week.

too bad smallie but at least you got around in one piece... they had vids of ppl driving and wrecking on the news wowww i wouldnt wanna be one of them

New job (same company) starts today. I'm in for a very busy month or two of training and will probably not be able to get my THP on during the day for awhile. Hope it pays off in the end.

New job (same company) starts today. I'm in for a very busy month or two of training and will probably not be able to get my THP on during the day for awhile. Hope it pays off in the end.

Two things.

1. That sucks and I wont forgive you.
2. You should quit your job.
3. Congrats man, that is awesome (I guess that is 3 things).

Two things.

1. That sucks and I wont forgive you.
2. You should quit your job.
3. Congrats man, that is awesome (I guess that is 3 things).

1. Yes it does suck badly
2. I've considered it hehe.
3. Thanks buddy.

I'm basically took it for two reasons. More money and experience that can get me to Florida in 3-4 years. Like I said, hopefully it all works out. I think it's the right move, but it's hard to leave a job you can get done in 10-20 hours a week.

Adios for a while hawk.....you may have to man up and THP at night some bro.

I hate new work responsibilities.....good luck.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Yea I will be a night dude for a bit. Also, tapatalk from my hiding spot in the bathroom.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back