Windermere Country Club

CG16's for the round? From the pictures I've been seeing looks like a really fun course.

I said I was going to play different equipment, and did based on what I have been playing for 3 rounds. Here is what was in the bag....

MY SIG!

It was great playing with the CG16s again. I realize now that they are a full club longer than the Williams that were in my bag this weekend.

Haha. I probably skimmed that part somewhere :) I need to hit the CG16's again soon. A trip to the golf shop is in order.

One club is huge! Good to hear the ballstriking was on point!

I said I was going to play different equipment, and did based on what I have been playing for 3 rounds. Here is what was in the bag....

MY SIG!

It was great playing with the CG16s again. I realize now that they are a full club longer than the Williams that were in my bag this weekend.

We had such a good time out there today. I started off really poorly on the front 9 but picked up steam on the back. Finished with a 113 which I am OK with since it's the first time I have played 18 since the outing!

I also discovered just how much I love that Cobra 5 wood. I need to update my signature because that club is never leaving my bag!

Lol. Do it!!!!!

Glad you were able to rebound on the back 9. I can't imagine that course being an easy time haha. Superlaunch? Had to ask haha.

We had such a good time out there today. I started off really poorly on the front 9 but picked up steam on the back. Finished with a 113 which I am OK with since it's the first time I have played 18 since the outing!

I also discovered just how much I love that Cobra 5 wood. I need to update my signature because that club is never leaving my bag!

Lol. Do it!!!!!

Glad you were able to rebound on the back 9. I can't imagine that course being an easy time haha. Superlaunch? Had to ask haha.

I played with 3 7 irons, 3 pitching wedges, 2 5 irons, 2 drivers, and 2 different golf balls. I wanted to compare the Burner 2.0, Burner SuperLaunch, and Cleveland HB Irons so I took them all out on the course. I also compared the Callaway Solaire to the Callaway FTiZ driver and the Precept iQ Plus to the Srixon Soft Feel Lady golf balls.

Played here with GG today and finally had my A game until that pesky ole #18 again. Shot 81 with no birdies, but hit the ball REALLY well today.

Whats up with #18 at this place? Long? Narrow? All of the above?

That's what's up and some serious variety. Sounds like you found a good combo on the second half though.

I played with 3 7 irons, 3 pitching wedges, 2 5 irons, 2 drivers, and 2 different golf balls. I wanted to compare the Burner 2.0, Burner SuperLaunch, and Cleveland HB Irons so I took them all out on the course. I also compared the Callaway Solaire to the Callaway FTiZ driver and the Precept iQ Plus to the Srixon Soft Feel Lady golf balls.

Man, you must hate your job... :alien:

Whats up with #18 at this place? Long? Narrow? All of the above?

I don't know what it is about that hole but I put up an 8 on that one too. I was going to beat JB based on the strokes he gave me had it not been for that damn hole.

That's what's up and some serious variety. Sounds like you found a good combo on the second half though.

I have a nice mixed bag now and I am really enjoying testing the new gear. There are so many great products on the market for ladies right now.

#18 with commentary by P4B

so thats 18...looks scary!!

Drive over water to a dog leg with the added pressure of the finishing hole... 8 is almost a respectable number.

Grr dumb firewall and the videos on THP just dont get along. I'll have to check this out later at home. Hairy is it?

GG how are the Lady Burner 2.0's treating you?

Grr dumb firewall and the videos on THP just dont get along. I'll have to check this out later at home. Hairy is it?

well, water on the left and its a dog leg left. Also, the fwy looks like its maybe 40 yards wide. with trouble on the right.

They are LONG! They aren't as forgiving as the SuperLaunch but they are definitely longer. I can almost hit a 9 iron in the 2.0 Iron's as long as I do a 7 iron with the SuperLaunch.

They are LONG! They aren't as forgiving as the SuperLaunch but they are definitely longer. I can almost hit a 9 iron in the 2.0 Iron's as long as I do a 7 iron with the SuperLaunch.

Boom! Testify GG!

Wow two clubs longer! Hey bridges maybe you should check out the Lady Burner 2.0's!! haha

Wow two clubs longer! Hey bridges maybe you should check out the Lady Burner 2.0's!! haha

I should! Id take 20 extra yards any day, but then that would put me a whole 40 yards past you with each iron, so I couldnt do that to you lol

I wasn't a full 2 clubs longer but it was close. I hit a shot and JB asked me what club I hit and I told him a 9 iron and he was shocked! It was darn close to what my usual 7 iron would be. But I was also hitting my irons a ton today. I am not sure how or why it was happening but I was getting some serious distance today.

Back