THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... very interesting. I might have to build the bank account in anticipation.

just please not the weekend of my wedding!

I second that. Please don't leave me with an unhappy groom because he would rather be golfing.

Very cool idea! I hope to be a part of this event.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

this is EPIC!!! I dont know if there is a better word. wow! I hope I can make it to this

Can't wait to find out more information on this one. I like the idea and I'm sure THP has some stuff up their sleeves for this one.

I would love to take part in this event. I just couldn't commit to the outing so far in advance because of my work schedule and some family events as well, but am very interested in this event. A bunch of questions are already floating around in my mind, but I'll hold off for now and look for posts from JB and others with more details.

Well I am in if this in any way means no trip to Florida. The wife is letting me go once and I think lawyers will be involved if I try for a 2nd.

This is an AWESOME idea! Crossing my fingers to be a captain's pick! ;)

Net or gross? Nobody will want me if it's gross. Sounds fun!

Wow -- It looks like there are enough interested folks to complete the two teams already! That's great that so many people are fired up about playing in a Ryder Cup style team format. We have one every year at our golf course and it really get's intense with the competition. It's amazing how quickly team members bond and the matches take on a serious tone. It gets quite dramatic on Sunday playing the single's matches! If you like playing under a little heat (competition) and having tons of fun, this is the real deal :thumb:

Sounds like an awesome idea. Looking forward to hearing more about it like where and when it is to take place.

wouldn't be able to make it to florida but can't wait for the news on this.

This is an awesome idea! I know we through around the idea earlier this year but adding in the TV coverage and interviews will give 16 very luck people a chance to live the life of a pro- if only for one (long?) weekend. I know that I would kill to be a part of something like this, since I don't get any match play. Had a blast with Seth0 and the "Gray's" earlier this year and would love to do it again in a setting like this.

My only hope is that people aren't heart broken if they aren't selected for it, since it seems like this is going to be a very popular idea.
I, for one, would show up anyway and pester JB and GG until they gave me a camera and told me to go film something. :alien:

This is an awesome idea! I know we through around the idea earlier this year but adding in the TV coverage and interviews will give 16 very luck people a chance to live the life of a pro- if only for one (long?) weekend.

We will not be "selecting" who will be a part of it.

And there is going to be a WHOLE LOT more added other than video coverage.

More coming soon, but this is going to be one of the coolest things we have done. Very different than our outing, but VERY cool. Something that has NEVER been done before.

I'm sure SethO could come with a really cool logo for it to place on some pukka hats or something like that.

Sounds like an awesome idea. Looking forward to hearing more about it like where and when it is to take place.

I dare say it will be in Florida, especially if THP will be doing some sort of video with live updates, and I believe the OP said it will take place in the fall.

This sounds like an awesome event, which I'm going to do everything possible to attend!!

Before you guys start coming up with ideas for apparel (although good ideas), you will want to wait and see what is announced. I promise you it is worth the wait.

Before you guys start coming up with ideas for apparel (although good ideas), you will want to wait and see what is announced. I promise you it is worth the wait.

Any idea on when the anouncement will be made JB?

I dare say it will be in Florida, especially if THP will be doing some sort of video with live updates, and I believe the OP said it will take place in the fall.

I kinda figured that but did not want to make any assumptions and the fall is a long time.

Any idea on when the anouncement will be made JB?

All we can say is soon. Here is what we can tell you.

This will be a ryder cup style match play challenge.
It will be open to 16 THP forum members
It will be one of the most unique opportunities we have ever seen.

Oh I'm sure you and the crew have thought about this in every aspect. Can't wait to hear more information, hopefully I can partake in it, but if not I will enjoy watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back