What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Cop Out! I'm love Bruce Willis movies.

Kitchen Nightmares.

Shallow Hal

Primetime: What would you do?

Pillars of the Earth. Mrs. Esox and I have been doing a marathon. We've got one of eight episodes left. I read the book a long time ago. It's pretty good.

Kevin

Dog Whisperer.

local news

Phineas and Ferb

Golf, problem is now I want to play and I don't think the wife is going to let me because its her day to go and have some free time without the boy and I've got him all day. Can't wait until he is old enough to take to the course without him running around and trying to steal everyone else's balls...and not from the pockets Ol Gray.

Golf for now, we'll be watching the City game going on now, this afternoon when I get back.

Qatar Masters right now and in a few minutes I'm going to be watching my eyelids. I got a B-Day party at 5:00 p.m. today and little sleep last night. Golf on TV or nap time. hmmmmm nap time is about to come on :sleepy:

Qatar Masters right now and in a few minutes I'm going to be watching my eyelids. I got a B-Day party at 5:00 p.m. today and little sleep last night. Golf on TV or nap time. hmmmmm nap time is about to come on :sleepy:

Nap time? It's only 8:30 in the morning :D

Last night's Smallville.

golf... its been one interesting tourney

Holmes Inspection.

Gold Rush

City-West Brom from this morning on DVR.

waiting for wolfman to come on hbo

Disaster DIY on HGTV

Harry's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back