TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

Yes it is vented just as the other one. You may be right about it being 64". It was my measurement that gave it 60, but with the curvature they are never exact.

Yep its 64 then!

And just to clarify this is a hell of a deal people for an amazing umbrella!

And just to clarify this is a hell of a deal people for an amazing umbrella!

Yeah we know the prices are well below what they still in stores for. We wanted to keep the prices lower for people.

Last edited:
Thank you to all that have ordered the THP Umbrella. We think you will enjoy them when they arrive to everybody that ordered. Used mine yesterday and love it.

Thank you to all that have ordered the THP Umbrella. We think you will enjoy them when they arrive to everybody that ordered. Used mine yesterday and love it.

I'm glad to have one from a company i actually support...I love my big Titleist one (actually smaller then the Adidas/THP one) but I don't use any of their equipment.

Also I for one really appreciate the low costs, I only get 7 months a year max to golf so I got out in pretty much anything, and a good umbrella is probably the most important piece of equipment outside of my clubs!

Thanks again THP and TMAG you guys are amazing!

I'm glad to have one from a company i actually support...I love my big Titleist one (actually smaller then the Adidas/THP one) but I don't use any of their equipment.

Also I for one really appreciate the low costs, I only get 7 months a year max to golf so I got out in pretty much anything, and a good umbrella is probably the most important piece of equipment outside of my clubs!

Thanks again THP and TMAG you guys are amazing!

This is such a great umbrella at a great price, plus the THP logo, I'm shocked its not sold out yet. I bought mine within 5 minutes of them going up because I thought I was going to miss out like the first run of the poker chips, if I didn't get right now it. I bet these sell out by the end of feb.

This is such a great umbrella at a great price, plus the THP logo, I'm shocked its not sold out yet. I bought mine within 5 minutes of them going up because I thought I was going to miss out like the first run of the poker chips, if I didn't get right now it. I bet these sell out by the end of feb.

I'm really tempted to buy a black one also. Alot of people aren't serious enough to golf in the rain though. :alien:

I'm really tempted to buy a black one also. Alot of people aren't serious enough to golf in the rain though. :alien:

If you live where I do and don't golf in the rain, you would get 5 rounds a year in.

Exactly....rain doesn't bother me. The only thing that stops me is lightning and snow.

And Wind, I hate wind, its my least favorite element.

I have been using the white one and thought it was my favorite of the two. But two things about the black one stand out.

1. The handle is freaking awesome. That Gel handle is just nice.
2. Sheer size.

Both are really good and I love the options we got. We looked for close to 4 months before going with the TM ones and are glad we did. The quality is outstanding and love the cobranding.

I never use an umbrella. The one attached to my bag came up missing towards the end of last season, but no real loss.

I have been using the white one and thought it was my favorite of the two. But two things about the black one stand out.

1. The handle is freaking awesome. That Gel handle is just nice.
2. Sheer size.

Both are really good and I love the options we got. We looked for close to 4 months before going with the TM ones and are glad we did. The quality is outstanding and love the cobranding.

Nothing like when it starts raining and your foursome whips out their 10$ sams club umbrellas and you whip out your portable tent. then you watch as the rest of the round they look at you with envy!

I guess I'll have to buy a TM TP umbrella and write THP on it with a sharpee.

Huh?

Unfortunately the shipping costs to overseas is considerably higher than the cost of the umbrella.

I am happy to ship to Sweden if you want but it will be at whatever the current shipping rates are and as JB said they, unfortunately, are sometimes more than the cost of the item.

My umbrella came in today. That was some extremely fast shipping! It's awesome and the gel handle feels great. Maybe I won't dread golfing in the rain now. Thanks GG and THP!

Yay! I am so glad people are starting to get their umbrellas. Like I said I am not an umbrella user but these are really nice. I have the black one in my bag right now. I picked that one because I thought it matched better. :smile:

Mine arrived today as well. I've never seen a nicer one!

Mine arrived today as well. I've never seen a nicer one!

Man I'm jealous, oh well just something else to look forward to at the outing.

Mine got here today too. It's freakin' HUGE!

Back