AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

Ogh. Tim Clark. How can a fellow penguin lover let me down like that?

So I currently have 3 over par, three even, three under par for 56th place...

I think we are tied, lol

Phil's burning it up out there! etween him, Sned, DJ and Atwal I'm really in great shape, lol. Actually, I am in 6th right now.

Went from 9th place earlier today to now 110th.

Remember everyone, three courses and one with softer greens could mean a changing of the gaurd tomorrow!

ddec, David Duval is killing us dude. He's disappointing me.

Chris Berman's swing = not made for TV

Scott McCarron uses one of those "cheating" putters. I don't like him.

I just saw his score. +4??? Geez..... looks like I won't be placing high this week.... or winning that sweet TM bag either..... :crying: I'm sad now....

Scott McCarron uses one of those "cheating" putters. I don't like him.

Clearly hes not a serious golfer. Thats disappointing too.

hahaha, no kidding. How embarassing that would be.

I'm starting to question some of these HDCP's the celebrities have. Berman's an 18. I call kaka poopy on that one.

Bill Murray looks like death

I'm starting to question some of these HDCP's the celebrities have. Berman's an 18. I call kaka poopy on that one.

Seriously, how many of these celebrity handicaps are accurate??

Word to the wise: be careful calling someone out who's an amateur golfer, like many of us, especially b/c their shots are being aired!

Word to the wise: be careful calling someone out who's an amateur golfer, like many of us, especially b/c their shots are being aired!

HAHA! Remember folks, something big is coming to THP. :act-up:

HAHA! Remember folks, something big is coming to THP. :act-up:

You're doing this in this thread now too JB? C'mon man, I was just starting to calm down again about what's coming! :D

And this surprises you because . . . ?

I understand that, but these celebs say they're 4 or 5 handicaps and look like 20-25's. If I was going to play in one of these events as a celeb I'd add 10 strokes to my handicap. I watched Kevin Dillion play Marky Mark on Trump's show and he didn't look like a 7.4 at all.

And duey is in first place!

I understand that, but these celebs say they're 4 or 5 handicaps and look like 20-25's. If I was going to play in one of these events as a celeb I'd add 10 strokes to my handicap. I watched Kevin Dillion play Marky Mark on Trump's show and he didn't look like a 7.4 at all.

Pressure on the golf course does really funny things to people who dont normally deal with it!

Back