Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Oh man, now I want some fish!

Setho you have a great outlook on things man its good to see. I hope things get better sooner then later.

And I look forward to seeing who jumps in on this chance to go to the outing. Rare to get a chance like this so late and whoever jumps on it should send setho a thank you card haha

yeah, I for one am bummed. But, I also think that someone better jump wuickly, this spot will be taken!!!

the only negative is you may have to room with RXGus....hehe, I kid!

Just so you know I'm starting to put together a full court press recruiting pitch for JB to join team 9 in the scramble.

Just so you know I'm starting to put together a full court press recruiting pitch for JB to join team 9 in the scramble.

You have? Shouldnt the full court press be contacting JB himself? :alien:

Im a big fan of apparel. Also like money quite a bit. :D

yeah, you guys need a lower hdcp since you were already 20 below the rest. add jb in and you guys woul dbe 30 below the rest. hahaha

They have bought you a wallack in every color!

Geez I mean don't you read your PMs? haha

I'm sure a nice pair of loudmouth pants would do it right?

yeah, I for one am bummed. But, I also think that someone better jump wuickly, this spot will be taken!!!

the only negative is you may have to room with RXGus....hehe, I kid!

Keep in mind that one concern is how many outside those attending are still reading this thread? Once it filled up, some might just not be looking anymore.

Keep in mind that one concern is how many outside those attending are still reading this thread? Once it filled up, some might just not be looking anymore.

good point. I have a solution.

May be the most scary thing I have ever heard.

Agreed I have a feeling this solution may involve a midget, a garden gnome, and a sheep dog/

time to call Rush out and get him to PGA National for 3 days.

Can't wait to see who the lucky person is to sign up for the final spot

Agreed I have a feeling this solution may involve a midget, a garden gnome, and a sheep dog/

ahhhh yes, usually Bama, Spank, and Rhino are a part of my solutions...but not this time!

ahhhh yes, usually Bama, Spank, and Rhino are a part of my solutions...but not this time!

hahahahaha, good stuff.

A little late for this, but Seth man, I'm real sorry you can't make it this time around. I hope things pick up for you really soon bud. Best wishes!!

I received some bad news yesterday at the end of the work day. I won't really go into details here, but I can no longer afford to go to the outing because I am going to be living very tight and my bills will take most of my income until my situation changes. I am going to miss hanging out with everybody, but I can't spend money that I just found out that I will no longer have.

So, I suppose that a spot just opened up for somebody that wants to go, but did not have the opportunity to get in before it filled up.

Seth, I'm so sorry to hear this. But, I understand. I know we'll get a chance to tee it up at later date and know that you will be with us in spirit. I know something good is going to come your way and it is going to be a perfect fit for you wonderful talent and personality

Seth,

I know we chatted for a while last night about everything... but I just want to publically say how much you will be missed at this outing. Your attitude toward the entire situation is something to be admired and I am VERY glad that I get to swing some twigs with you next week.

Don't worry for a second about things on the THP/outing side of things. Someone who knows a lot more than either of us will see to that.

Peace, Love, and Prayers Buddy
Gus

OH NO! So sorry to hear SethO that you won't be coming to the outing. Sending good vibes and thoughts your way for things to work out...

Just a thought - but is it possible to have another title/thread just letting other people know that there's a spot open? I know I stop reading threads when I think things are spoken for or finished, and I probably wouldn't read this one, but for the fact that we're going to the outing.

OH NO! So sorry to hear SethO that you won't be coming to the outing. Sending good vibes and thoughts your way for things to work out...

Just a thought - but is it possible to have another title/thread just letting other people know that there's a spot open? I know I stop reading threads when I think things are spoken for or finished, and I probably wouldn't read this one, but for the fact that we're going to the outing.

That has already happend Patty but a very good thought. What people really want to know if where are the Mashies????

ONE-T already took care of that. I should go bump it!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Once everything gets more public, I am going to make a thread detailing what happened and what direction I am going in. I hope it doesn't seem narcissistic, but I am sure a lot of people are curious as to what is going on in my life and I don't mind sharing once I can say more.

ONE-T already took care of that. I should go bump it!

LOL - I'm always late to the party... hopping onto the board at almost 9 am, which is almost 12 for many of you. Definitely keep bumping. I usually search through the forum by looking at new posts and didn't see the post from One-T. Then I refreshed and it was already gone from the first page again.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Once everything gets more public, I am going to make a thread detailing what happened and what direction I am going in. I hope it doesn't seem narcissistic, but I am sure a lot of people are curious as to what is going on in my life and I don't mind sharing once I can say more.

Don't rush yourself Seth. We're all pulling for you though!

Back