Golf Tees? Anything catch your interest?

+1 on the epoch! I have used one for several rounds, and the dightlines are still there, plus, it hasn't broken.

bulldog turned me on to the Epoch Tees and I will continue to use those .

I've never used them, but I bought some Epoch tees the other day. I look forward to trying them out.

I've never used them, but I bought some Epoch tees the other day. I look forward to trying them out.

They are great, I have been playing the same tee now for 5 rounds! My last round I liked my playing partners and I gave each of them an epoch tee on the third tee, and they used them the rest of the round and loved them so much they are going to buy them right away.

I use the Zero Friction tees, so many colours to choose from!

They are great, I have been playing the same tee now for 5 rounds! My last round I liked my playing partners and I gave each of them an epoch tee on the third tee, and they used them the rest of the round and loved them so much they are going to buy them right away.
Good to hear CB. The box contained 40 driver tees and 10 short tees for irons and fairway woods. I like the way they look and the fact that they should last a while. :)

Zero friction tees are definitely my favorite. They are almost indestructible and look pretty cool too.

Epoch's replaced my love for the Zero's swiftly. Love these tee's.

If I buy tees, they are Epoch 100% of the time. 1) for the quality and the fact the ball stays on them so well 2) for their support of the THP outings.

So the Epoch's are better than the zero friction? If so, what makes them better? I have always used the zero friction due to them lasting longer than wood tees. Might make the switch if the epochs are better.

Where can I get some THP tee's?? I want to buy some!!

Good to hear CB. The box contained 40 driver tees and 10 short tees for irons and fairway woods. I like the way they look and the fact that they should last a while. :)

The box I got had 39 driver tees and 10 iron tees. I counted twice to make sure.
Higher profit margin maybe? Someone at EWatts taking 1 out of each box, maybe? Dunno...

I'm in the same boat here! Looking forward to if for sure..

Epoch tees are awesome. The are very high quality and they are very durable. The only problem is that I always seem to lose the short tees after using it :giggle:

Another vote for Epoch.

I will not use them at the range since walking out on the range to pick them up is frowned on :)

Back