WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Cink seems like a really down to earth guy.. I'm glad for him. Some seem arrogant in their post round interviews. At the same time if someone was sticking a mike in my face after a bad round I might not be so jovial either. Better get that down before THE MORGAN CUP!

Overton still has a chance

UGHHH...my bracket busted in the first day. Guess no Back-2-Back this year! Good play Stew!

Come on Overton

Draino!!!!! Overton in the house.

Nice up and down by Overton.

Overton and Els going to OT

With the exception of a TW collapse and the Ryder Cup, no other tournaments bring this kind of emotion...Its great.

With the exception of a TW collapse and the Ryder Cup, no other tournaments bring this kind of emotion...Its great.

Very true - The shot of Poulter storming around while they were interviewing Cink said it all.

Totally agree! I wish they had a couple more of these per season.

Paul Casey's outfit is atrocious.

Someone needs to tell Rickie that St. Pats isn't till March

Very true - The shot of Poulter storming around while they were interviewing Cink said it all.
To top it off his fans voted for him to wear red white and blue today! His loss made my day.

thanks for all of the support everyone!!! You couldnt have fit a needle in my ....well, you know on that putt

Dude, I've seen you putt, and Overton didn't One-T that one at all.

I've struck out on all the matches that have ended so far, not a good start for my bracket!! Watched a little coverage while I was home for lunch, still looks a little chilly. Can't believe it's still that cold that far south.

I may get emotional if you say mean things about P Cas. He is my boy haha. Im sure he looks distinguished.

Paul Casey's outfit is atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil off to a great start,2 up thru 3.Still kicking myself for not picking him this week.

Phil really puts some shaft lean in his putting stroke. He looks to be playing well so far.

Come on Eldrick! Lets see some good play today.........

Dude, I've seen you putt, and Overton didn't One-T that one at all.

he would still be on the green if he did

Come on Quiros!! I've already lost Camilo.....

Back