Disney Magnolia Course Pictures

Disney is my most favorite place in the wolrd. I've only been there 3 times, but never golfed. Next time......it looks great.

Course looks like it's in great shape. Will have to try and play there next time I am in FL. See any gators on the course? (Sorry, I just think it's cool you can see alligators on a golf course...saw many @ the legends palmer course)

Course looks like it's in great shape. Will have to try and play there next time I am in FL. See any gators on the course? (Sorry, I just think it's cool you can see alligators on a golf course...saw many @ the legends palmer course)

On 17 there was one in the water by the green.

Smalls,
That hole is a par 3. Yet there is no cart path until you reach the other side of the green. They had people staying in the rough for that reason. I noticed that but being that it was not a FW, I assumed Duey meant something else.

Sorry, been on a conference call and couldn't get back to this. That's the picture I spotted and didn't realize it was a par three I'm not digging on this course at all, hell it puts anything I ever get to play to shame in a hurry, lol. My comment was more about the amount of traffic a course like this must get with a year round season and being a Disney property.

Really great pictures! My granddaughter like the mouse golf cart.

wow - that course is sweet looking. i need to get out of ohio.

That is an impressively green course. I'm adding it to my list of FL must-play courses.

The Magnolia course was in phenomenal shape for the amount of play they get.

You can see cart marks from where people drive, but it's not matted down or grass that's been killed. I equate it to mowing grass in one direction or the other and it might look darker.

Some of the greens had more unrepaired ball marks than it should, but you are going to get that at a resort course.

Considering the only thing I was playing that is in my regular bag were my wedges, I was happy with the way I scored. I think I hit one good iron shot the entire day. The greens also took some getting used to. You can definitely score on this course and it's more open and forgiving on most holes than you think.

A really enjoyable course and I would play it again in a heartbeat.

I am officially booked at the Magnolia for March 5 at 2:48 pm. Hope to get in the full 18, but starting so late and on a resort course where I assume play is somewhat on the slower side, I might be fooling myself.

And freaking Disney wanted to charge me $70 to play twighlight rates but I can (and did) book the same thing for $49 on Golfnow.com. I told the Disney rep about the difference and they wouldn't match it. Ok, I'll book the same thing through someone else for less, thanks. No skin off my hide.

man, I havent played that course in years. its so appealing to the eye! Thanks for the pics

Question for those who have played the Magnolia:

Any tips for first timers? Do the greens break more or less than they look? Hidden dangers to be aware of? Do the greens hold more or less on approach shots? Etc.?

What an amazing looking course, I can't wait to play there once we take the kids there someday!

Not going to lie I am jealous

I had the pleasure of playing there a few times and its a fun course.... but like everyone says maso of the courses in this area are fun to play... just play Windemere CC and Bay hill and they both were great tracks as-well.

Looking to play this course in the summer during vacation. We played the other disney course not the ospriy(spelling) one last summer and loved it except for the rain that came in on the 15th, was about to break 80 for the first time but ended sadly. Thanks for the pictures!

A very nice looking course, I need to make it out there one day. Thanks for posting the pics!

Great looking course. Unfortunatley your just reminding me of the great courses that I'll never get to play :(

Great looking course. Unfortunatley your just reminding me of the great courses that I'll never get to play :(

Ya never know...THP Outings are incredible. Not that one will be here, but ya never know.

Ya never know...THP Outings are incredible. Not that one will be here, but ya never know.

Very true.

How are the THP outings? I just joined the site but I would love to see pictures and such of some?

It really looks like a fun golf course to play and nice looking to boot. KellyBo and I will have to plan a trip that way in the near future :thumb: Nice pics JB.

Back