Honda Classic [Spoilers]

These guys are playing hole 6 as a long par 4 this week? Or at least today they are. I loved that hole (par 5 when we played it), that green is NASTY!

not a lot of low scores so far...course playing real tough?

Ernie Els must have heard that I picked him, promptly bogeys his first 4 holes today. Thanks big Ern.

just wait, he's about to enter the bear trap since he started on the back 9. That +4 can become +7 real quick

not a lot of low scores so far...course playing real tough?

Westwood said that the wind was brutal down there for the practice round. We all know how tough that thing is during some strong winds

Picks for this week

Matt Kuchar
Graeme McDowell
Jhonattan Vegas
Steve Marino
Luke Donald
Rory McIlroy
Ian Poulter
Edoardo Molinari
Davis Love III
Rickie Fowler

I still think that the standings are wrong from last week and for the year. In the grand scheme of things I guess it really does not matter except to a small handful of people anyway, that would be the top 5 of so.

20-30 mph winds down there right now......wasn't it a bit worse for us?

Are you all just watching a stream or just watching a shot tracker?

20-30 mph winds down there right now......wasn't it a bit worse for us?

Haha, last years outing seemed like gail force on that course, but doubt it takes much coming off the water and that flat course.

Picks for this week

Matt Kuchar
Graeme McDowell
Jhonattan Vegas
Steve Marino
Luke Donald
Rory McIlroy
Ian Poulter
Edoardo Molinari
Davis Love III
Rickie Fowler

I still think that the standings are wrong from last week and for the year. In the grand scheme of things I guess it really does not matter except to a small handful of people anyway, that would be the top 5 of so.
Yes they are....I've posted several times and in different threads that it is. The issue has been passed off to people that administer the Fantasy site as it is out of my hands. It will get resolved though.

Well it's interesting watching these guys struggle in it as well.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Cool man, I've been trying on the Iphone PGA App and it just sucks at times to be frank. Sometimes I just get so behind!

Shot tracker for me. Anyone know of a stream??

I hear ya GG, Lukey Donald is killing me

Ernie opens with a double bogey at the bear trap. I hope he knows the next 2 holes aren't any easier

Who's everyones darkhorse this week, or did you take one? Im not sure how much of a dark horse, but I took JJ Henry (not doing well yet), and Rory Sabaweenie (not a dark horse, but sort of a jackass, lol).

Who's everyones darkhorse this week, or did you take one? Im not sure how much of a dark horse, but I took JJ Henry (not doing well yet), and Rory Sabaweenie (not a dark horse, but sort of a jackass, lol).

Justin Leanord

Graeme Mcdowell

John Daly in his lawsuit against the tournament.

I took Tom Gillis as my dark horse. I also have Sabatini, which is not a normal move for me, but I just had a feeling about him this week. Which, we all know, means he won't make the cut now haha.

Ernie opens with a double bogey at the bear trap. I hope he knows the next 2 holes aren't any easier

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that can put up that number on that hole. It's probably that dang wind tunnel that blows right on the green.

Back