Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I'm immediately going to dramatically alter my appearance. Maybe one of those face transplants or something. I can't continue like this because this guy is a spitting image of a guy that works at the hospital I work at and NOBODY can stand this pr!ck so you understand my concerns I'm sure.

When you watch Tommy Gainey is it like looking in the mirror?

I'm immediately going to dramatically alter my appearance. Maybe one of those face transplants or something. I can't continue like this because this guy is a spitting image of a guy that works at the hospital I work at and NOBODY can stand this pr!ck so you understand my concerns I'm sure.

Fair. But wait until after the "look like a PGA tour player contest". You and one-t will be in the running. :)

Nope because Tour player or not that swing is terrible. Mine is bad, but not that bad.

Except you would cut off a finger to hit the ball like him, so clearly its working.

Westwood doing his best JB Holmes impression.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Jake = two gloves, including the funny sounding voice.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Screw it...can't beat em, join em. I gotta go pick up my snow blower now. Thanks for ruining my life you jerks. :D

Hawk, you could dress like YE Yang. Just wear a shirt that says le cock on it :)

holy shmolly, Yang knocks it to a foot from 198. That's what happens when you know your yardages to an inch. layup at 200 hundred, hit it inside of 2 feet.

Yang has slayed tigers, a bear ain't no problem (now if he could find a way to beat a viking, he could win the nfc north)

Do they make those with moob sweat inhibiting fabric? Cause if not, that might be a deal breaker.

Hawk, you could dress like YE Yang. Just wear a shirt that says le cock on it :)

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Do they make those with moob sweat inhibiting fabric? Cause if not, that might be a deal breaker.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Le cock always inhibits moob sweat bro. Just ask Monty.

I honestly believe, with that particular pin location, that the second shot on number 17 (either a putt, chip, pitch or bunker) would scare me more than the tee shot would. The tee shot you can hammer safely to get over the agua....hitting a controled shot that won't wander on back down into the drink is another story

I think the shot on 15 by woodland was mistake. No way he was going for the pin.

Tappin to the oldies

I wonder how often folks dive for lost balls, or are there too many alligators for that?

I wonder how often folks dive for lost balls, or are there too many alligators for that?

I would assume a course like that has some kind of removal system. There's a good market for used golf balls, which as i understand it usually come from ponds on courses where they remove the balls then sell them, either themselves or to sporting goods stores, second hand stores things like that (there's probably a distribution company middle man that does all the legwork of bringing those two parties together).

At least that's how I always assumed it works

I love 14. Closest I came to a birdie all day.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I would assume a course like that has some kind of removal system. There's a good market for used golf balls, which as i understand it usually come from ponds on courses where they remove the balls then sell them, either themselves or to sporting goods stores, second hand stores things like that (there's probably a distribution company middle man that does all the legwork of bringing those two parties together).

At least that's how I always assumed it works

When I worked at a course we made a tool that dragged the ponds for balls. Picture a grill on the end of a 16 ft long pole. I imagine there is something like that.

No way I would go diving in those ponds.

Tappin to the oldies

Taylormade MC spotting in Sabattini's bag. Nice looking irons, those are.

When I worked at a course we made a tool that dragged the ponds for balls. Picture a grill on the end of a 16 ft long pole. I imagine there is something like that.

No way I would go diving in those ponds.

Tappin to the oldies

Thanks, that's cool to know. Makes perfect sense to just drag the lake that way.

Moobs really struggling with the wind right now.

Come on Jerry

Taylormade MC spotting in Sabattini's bag. Nice looking irons, those are.
I agree Gus they are nice looking sticks. :D

Big day for Greg Norman. Sabbatini paying homage (intentionally or not) with the hat, and from the logo it appears as though mr. Kelly is rocking one of the shark's shirts

Back