TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Handicap: 15 or, so
Hybrids: Mashie M1 & M3
FW Wood: Kasco K2K
Flex: Normally Regular, but am testing Stiff
White Color: Haven't really taken a good look at the new stuff, but if it works I'll play it!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the oppurtunity.

There isnt one. When the clubs arrive at THP, we will pick the testers. Should be in the next couple of days.

Nice, thanks again.

1. What is your handicap? 16.2
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams Idea Pro Gold *18,*23
3. What are your current FW woods? Orlimar Tri Metal 15* 3 wood,21* 5 wood
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I think white woods are great looking(at least the TM R11 driver!)

1. What is your handicap? - 29
2. What are your current hybrids? - TM R7 CGB Max 3H R Flex
3. What are your current FW woods? - Cleveland Hi-Bore XLS 3W R Flex
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Regular
5. What do you think of the white? - Growing on me, at least the ball marks will not be as obvious

Thanks for the chance team THP

1. What is your handicap? 6
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade 08 Burner Rescue 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R9 3wood 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Xstiff
5. What do you think of the white? Love the look! I first tried the white Corza Ghost and have been hooked sense on the color. Great for alignment and confidence.

Thanks for the opportunity THP and TM!

THP, where amazing happens. New to the forum so I doubt that I'll get chosen, but would love the chance to review some clubs and contribute to the community!

1. What is your handicap? 8
2. What are your current hybrids? n/a
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylor Made Burner TP
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Was indifferent about it at first, but once I demoed the R11 driver, I wondered how I was able to set up other drivers that were all black. White crown + Black face = instant alignment feedback

Hi,
Once again, thanks so much for putting great contest together for us. This is really great! The following is the answer to your questions:1. What is your handicap? GHIN = 7.2
2. What are your current hybrids? 09 Rescue
3. What are your current FW woods?R9
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?Absolutely white ROCKS.I never thought about glare before but comparing my R11 to my R9 you really notice the glare. If I have a choice going forward, I will always pick the white finish!

I would love to try a 5w or 2 hybrid if possible.

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? - 13.5
2. What are your current hybrids? Titleist 585H 19 deg X Flex
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Burner 15 deg X Flex
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Flex
5. What do you think of the white? Hottest product out, great great design , demo'ed the R11 and Burner 2.0 Drivers in Golf Galaxy.

Would love a chance to take out to Trump National Philadelphia Golf Club this month.

Hello-

1. What is your handicap? 8.1
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Rescue TP 4/22*
3. What are your current FW woods? TM Superfast 3 & 5
5. What do you think of the white? Love the matte white on my R11

Thank you THP and Taylormade

1. What is your handicap?10.7
2.what is your current hybrids? Talyormade Rescue 19 deg
3.What are your current FW woods ? Cleveland Launcher 17 deg
4 What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5.What do you think of the color white? I'm not to fond of it right now since I've been looking out my window since Nov and thats all i see, but it will prob look good in may

Thanks THP and TM

1. What is your handicap? 3.5
2. What are your current hybrids? Callaway 3H Heavenwood
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Big Bertha Titanium 3W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? 3H - Rifle 6.5 3W - Callaway stock graphite Firm
5. What do you think of the white? Two of my friends have the white drivers - they look AWESOME!!

1. What is your handicap? 9.3
2. What are your current hybrids? None
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike Dymo 15* (Cracked), Founders Club Double Sole (18* and 21*)
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I love it in my putter. But I'm not sure how I would like it in a hybrid/fairway. Only one way to find out eh?

Handicap: 12
Hybrids: TM Burner 07 model 19-22-25
Fairways: TM V-Steel 3 and 5
Flex: Regular
What do I think of white: Intriguing, would play it if I had the chance. I have hit an R-11 and was pleased.

Would love to be one of the lefty testers. Thanks to Taylor Made and THP!

I am a 19 handicap - but my problems are in my mind, not in my swing
I play a Taylor Made Rescue 3H
I play Taylor Made R9 3W 5W
I play stiff shafts
Not sold on white yet, but it was a genius who thought of it from a marketing standpoint.

Sorry guys, my rant rubbed off on the thread again.

Sometimes people just don't know. It's a good thing that we're made aware. I personally donate when I can now but even more-so if I'm selected to receive something

1. 11
2. Don't currently play hybrids
3. Nike SQ 4 Wood
4. X-flex
5. I love the idea of white. It looks super clean and still waiting to swing one outdoors.

Thanks...HA!

THe best/worst part of this is, we will be sending out clubs fairly soon, and we will have 10-15 testers right off the bat. GG is going to kill me!

Yeah sending out 100 dozen golf balls was expensive enough at $5-9 per, now I can add these at $7-15 per and we may have to cool it for a little bit.

Wouldn't blame you JB, that's some serious dough. We appreicate it.

We really do appreciate it! Very much! It's been said time and time again, but I'll say it again, THP ROCKS!! What you guys do for us is really cool. There's going to be 10-15 really happy people in a couple days!!

1. What is your handicap? 15.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Nickent 5DX 2H/3H and TM Burner Rescue 4H
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike Sq Dymo 2 3W
5. What do you think of the white? Undecided, I don't mind the look from the pictures but I have never used one

Thanks for the possible opportunity.

We really do appreciate it! Very much! It's been said time and time again, but I'll say it again, THP ROCKS!! What you guys do for us is really cool. There's going to be 10-15 really happy people in a couple days!!

Yeah, that's why I retracted my entry.
I don't want JB wasting money on postage to send a club up here, and it wouldn't be fair to those who are waiting for a great review.

Yeah, that's why I retracted my entry.
I don't want JB wasting money on postage to send a club up here, and it wouldn't be fair to those who are waiting for a great review.

I can't speak for JB, but I wouldn't call it wasting, not at all. You are a consumer like everyone else, and that is the basis of these testing opportunities. To give the consumer the chance to review the product for consumers. That is not a waste at all IMO.

I can't speak for JB, but I wouldn't call it wasting, not at all. You are a consumer like everyone else, and that is the basis of these testing opportunities. To give the consumer the chance to review the product for consumers. That is not a waste at all IMO.

This is true, but I wouldn't feel like I'd be giving the club a fair chance.
Maybe next year, like he says, there will be more opportunities in the future.
If you get one, let's meet somewhere around Red Deer and then we'll give it a real test drive!

1. What is your handicap? 12-14
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3
3. What are your current FW woods? Tour Edge CB2 15 Degree-Face is starting to wear off though:bad:
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff/X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Was not a huge fan of the look at first, but actually think the concept is very cool. Calming effects can only help in the golf swing right? lol

This is true, but I wouldn't feel like I'd be giving the club a fair chance.
Maybe next year, like he says, there will be more opportunities in the future.
If you get one, let's meet somewhere around Red Deer and then we'll give it a real test drive!

Deal!!

1) 16
2) current hybrid - Taylormade Rescue TP 19 degree
3) R9 TP FW 3 wood
4) stiff
5) I love the white. I have one of the ghost putters and have been eyeing the white woods.

only 2600 views today JB!

Skim alert:

How many testers will there be? Didnt see one earlier when i read this - and being its over 11 pages already and im passing out figured id ask real quick!

Thanks TaylorMade its nice to see a company that really gets how good for marketing a site like THP is.

Back