The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Is there going to be a separate thread for the winners to post in during there time at the Kingdom? I would love to follow along on the process and see some sweet pictures.

Is there going to be a separate thread for the winners to post in during there time at the Kingdom? I would love to follow along on the process and see some sweet pictures.

Yes, we will have a thread up for the winners.

It is getting closer for you guys, I bet you can't wait! Since you are going there for a club fitting are they giving you a fitted set or will you have to purchase them? Sorry if that is a dumb question...
That is not a dumb question at all. I don't believe we will be getting a fitted set of clubs, while that would be pretty dang cool I don't believe that to be the case. We are each bringing our own clubs to use on a round with other winners and TM staff on Saturday.

That is not a dumb question at all. I don't believe we will be getting a fitted set of clubs, while that would be pretty dang cool I don't believe that to be the case. We are each bringing our own clubs to use on a round with other winners and TM staff on Saturday.

It would be sweet if we did, but I doubt it. I'm just pumped to get to see all the fitting technology stuff they have. I can't wait for the West coast review.

Ive been waiting for that answer as well. Its been asked a few times without an official answer being posted(that I saw at least).

Congrats to the winners! I'm really interested to follow along and see what this place looks like. Should be a great experience for you guys!

We will make sure to keep everyone updated. I have been so excited for this thing I have not been able to sleep since Saturday.

We will make sure to keep everyone updated. I have been so excited for this thing I have not been able to sleep since Saturday.
+1 I still have a hard time believing it. Looking forward to your west coast reviews and then enjoying the experience next week end.

Dr. Teeth, Drumdog and I have been PM'ing back and forth about possibly playing golf Friday afternoon when we arrive in San Diego as we weren't sure that we would have anything particularly planned with TaylorMade. Then we got this bomb dropped on us!! Email from TaylorMade saying that when we arrive on Friday we'll be taken by van to TaylorMade HQ for a tour and an opportunity to shop in the TM employee store! I am going completely insane I'm so excited right now! Here's the itinerary we just received:
Itinerary:

Friday, March 11
-Arrivals

-Tour of TaylorMade

-Check in at Park Hyatt Aviara

-Meet and greet dinner

Saturday, March 12

-Breakfast at TaylorMade Kingdom

-Kingdom experience (8am-12pm)*

-Lunch on golf carts at Aviara (12:45)

-Tee times (1pm)

-Dinner following golf

Sunday, March 13

-Departures

We were also told that on Saturday we'll get to meet legendary teaching professional Jim Flick.

Oh and last but not least, at the Kingdom we'll be custom fit for a TaylorMade driver that will be then built on-site.

This is just amazing!!!!

wow that is one amazing weekend at the Kingdom! Enjoy guys!

Sorry I didn't say it before, but huge congrats to all the guys that won this! Truly epic win fellas and I can't wait to hear about your experiences. Enjoy your rounds and I can't wait to see pics of the drivers that they build for you. Oh yeah, take lots of pics of everything! I need to live vicariously through you people.

Sounds like you all are going to have one heck of a time. Can't to hear and see it. Bring on the pics!

That is awesome y'all are going to get a Taylormade Fitted Driver. You know it will work if it is custom fitted.

That is awesome y'all are going to get a Taylormade Fitted Driver. You know it will work if it is custom fitted.
It has to right? I mean if it doesn't the only thing left to blame it on is my tee, or the golf ball I used.

That sounds so frikkin awesome Jake! I'm sure it will be a great time had by all! I can't wait to hear all about the experience from everyone selected.

It has to right? I mean if it doesn't the only thing left to blame it on is my tee, or the golf ball I used.

Mother Nature is always to blame if nothing else.

Dr. Teeth, Drumdog and I have been PM'ing back and forth about possibly playing golf Friday afternoon when we arrive in San Diego as we weren't sure that we would have anything particularly planned with TaylorMade. Then we got this bomb dropped on us!! Email from TaylorMade saying that when we arrive on Friday we'll be taken by van to TaylorMade HQ for a tour and an opportunity to shop in the TM employee store! I am going completely insane I'm so excited right now! Here's the itinerary we just received:
Itinerary:

Friday, March 11
-Arrivals

-Tour of TaylorMade

-Meet and greet dinner

Saturday, March 12

-Tee times (1pm)

-Dinner following golf

Sunday, March 13

-Departures

We were also told that on Saturday we'll get to meet legendary teaching professional Jim Flick.

Oh and last but not least, at the Kingdom we'll be custom fit for a TaylorMade driver that will be then built on-site.

This is just amazing!!!!

That's a great list of activities!! Congrats again you guys! It will no doubt be an EPIC experience!

thats awesome Jason!!!

Congratulations to the winners! This is truly an amazing experience and opportunity for everybody involved.

That is amazing!!!!! Congrats winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My exitement level just went to 11...I can't wait to hear everyones review.

\

Itinerary:

Friday, March 11
-Arrivals

-Tour of TaylorMade

-Meet and greet dinner

Saturday, March 12

-Tee times (1pm)

-Dinner following golf

Sunday, March 13

-Departures

This is just amazing!!!!

My exitement level just went to 11...I can't wait to hear everyones review.

+1 on that one Mardin, 9 more days for us east coasters.

Jake(P4B), Steve(Dr. Teeth) and I (Bill aka Drumdog) are on such an incredible high and we just keep getting higher.

I will be bringing my camera and laptop so I can post pics and updates on Friday and Saturday night.

My wife is getting a bit irritated with my repeated, Winning! story telling to friends, family, co-workers and anyone that will listen.

I of course have been singing the praises of THP, JB, GG and all the great folks that frequent this site, so I have no doubt that membership is going to explode.

Thanks again THP, JB, GG and Taylormade for this EPIC opportunity !

Jake(P4B), Steve(Dr. Teeth) and I (Bill aka Drumdog) are on such an incredible high and we just keep getting higher.

I will be bringing my camera and laptop so I can post pics and updates on Friday and Saturday night.

My wife is getting a bit irritated with my repeated, Winning! story telling to friends, family, co-workers and anyone that will listen.

I of course have been singing the praises of THP, JB, GG and all the great folks that frequent this site, so I have no doubt that membership is going to explode.

Thanks again THP, JB, GG and Taylormade for this EPIC opportunity !
I couldn't have said it better myself! We might need a video/song for this! I'll also be bringing my laptop and camera to get and upload pics each day.

This trip sound awesome!!! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves and get lots of pics for the rest of us.

P4B dropping the knowledge bomb on us! Just when I thought this couldn't get better it does. My night went from craptacular to spectacular in one post.

Hope you guys have plenty of batteries for the cameras.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Back