Ben Crane Video on Slow Play

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ben is back with another video and this one is on slow play. Really good.

"are there things about yourself that you don't like"....hahaha

This is freaking hilarious. Watching him "play fast" is hilarious. The addition of the helmet is priceless. Damn, he's going in my fantasy lineup immediately!

Ben Crane just makes himself more likable by showing some personality...to me. He gets deeper and crazier with this one and pink socks are a win for me.

Ben Crane just makes himself more likable by showing some personality...to me. He gets deeper and crazier with this one and pink socks are a win for me.

Yeah. You didn't see much personality before these videos as far as I can remember. I love the addition of the goggles. Great video! I'm putting him on my fantasy team right away.... Oh wait. Already got him.

From the iPhone.

I won't be surprised if Crane hurts himself making these videos and then misses some time playing golf because of it.

Did you see his fall at the end of the video...could have broken his collarbone pretty easily.

I won't be surprised if Crane hurts himself making these videos and then misses some time playing golf because of it.

Did you see his fall at the end of the video...could have broken his collarbone pretty easily.

Definitely a stunt double I'd say lol.

From the iPhone.

Yeah, he stacked it!

With his tight suit and his helmet and goggles, he looks like a Canadian fresh out of winter.

Yeah, he stacked it!

With his tight suit and his helmet and goggles, he looks like a Canadian fresh out of winter.

That or a guy who gets launched out of a cannon.

That video seriously made me cry. Bubba needs to get back into making videos.. I miss the ole' wooden stick

LMAO @ "I'm going to try to play faster, it's just going to take some time." *blank stare*

That video seriously made me cry. Bubba needs to get back into making videos.. I miss the ole' wooden stick

He's too mainstream now that Bubba. He hasn't done a funny video in forever. He's rocking $500,000 watches now, he's serious!

I love this video. I would like to see more of the golfer's personalities like this. Funny stuff.

Lol, thats is some seriously funny stuff.

Great vid, at least he can laugh at himself (and realizes he has a problem).

Lmao. Funny stuff there by mr crane. Have to agree with biggsy the videos make me like him a bit more. What's not to like about a dude who can poke fun at himself.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Who has added him to your fantasy team after watching this video?

Before these videos I didn't care for the guy, nothing against him, just ho-hum.

Post video Ben Crane, I like this guy. Love when people show some personality or in the case make a little fun of themselves. I might start playing with a helmet.

This guy is fantastic! Definitely going on my fantasy team.

Before these videos I didn't care for the guy, nothing against him, just ho-hum.

Post video Ben Crane, I like this guy. Love when people show some personality or in the case make a little fun of themselves. I might start playing with a helmet.
Might not have been a bad idea, especially since those guys behind us that kept driving into us while we waited for every green to clear.

Hilarious stuff, I now look forward to these videos coming out.

Before these videos if I heard Ben Crane's name I would know he played golf but I wouldnt have been able to pick him out of a line-up! Now I really like him cause he is showing personality and a side of himself that we wouldnt get to see on the tour without these videos.

These are some of the best videos I've ever seen. And this one is certainly not a let down, hilarious!!!

He's too mainstream now that Bubba. He hasn't done a funny video in forever. He's rocking $500,000 watches now, he's serious!

That was a sponsor gift! Haha I

Back