The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
False....a just out of the oven, not quite thoroughly baked gooey chocolate chip cookie hehe
What you're crazy, Chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are the best cookie in the world.

These threads are jumping, my Comcast work connection cant keep up.

Busy forum days are a Tapatalk nightmare. I just can't keep up trying to sneak a peek when the bosses aren't watching.

Is cold forged beer easier to work than cast beer? Does it have a buttery feel?

I don't like raisins. I want chocolate chips in my oatmeal cookies. Or better yet in peanut butter cookies. Or peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

I want some freakin' cookies!

Kevin

They are where dent lives. He lives in an igloo, reads by a lamp that runs on whale oil, he looks like that dude in the movie powder, he has boots made of walrus skin and he can filet a fish one handed.

Chips ahoy are a luxury......kinda like grass and no snow.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Oh TC, you're asking for it :D I'll think of something later. My mind is stumped right now.

Busy forum days are a Tapatalk nightmare. I just can't keep up trying to sneak a peek when the bosses aren't watching.

Tell me about it. They need to make a TapaTalk Pro. I'ld buy it.

Is cold forged beer easier to work than cast beer? Does it have a buttery feel?

I don't like raisins. I want chocolate chips in my oatmeal cookies. Or better yet in peanut butter cookies. Or peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

I want some freakin' cookies!

Kevin

Yes, and I find that if I practice with cold forged beer, I learn from my mistakes quicker and get better at drinking. Also, I love the thin lip-line on a cold-forged can.

Oh TC, you're asking for it :D I'll think of something later. My mind is stumped right now.

I suppose you could make fun of the grass on the golf courses that I get to play right now, but that would make you look like an envious, cold, pale Canadian. You wouldn't want that. lol

Cookies: personal favorite is the white macadamia ones from Subway.

I prefer my beer cast, I assume that means out of a can.

I ate a beef n' cheddar sandwich for supper, it's not settling well, hence the tapatalking.

Tell me about it. They need to make a TapaTalk Pro. I'ld buy it.

Actually I think they do. But Im not sure what makes it "Pro"

I suppose you could make fun of the grass on the golf courses that I get to play right now, but that would make you look like an envious, cold, pale Canadian. You wouldn't want that. lol

I ate a beef n' cheddar sandwich for supper, it's not settling well, hence the tapatalking.

hahahahaha

lmao @ fltc tapatalking after some Arbys. Serves you right for eating that stuff.

Sounds like its about to be beef and cheddar soup. Gotta love a speckled bowl.

It should be called Bunkgrass not Bermuda or bentgrass whatever one it is.

Those White Chocolate Macedamia are the tits. I look like an idiot whenever I ask for them because I get Monterrey Jack cheese on my sub so when they ask me what kind of cookie I want I keep getting it mixed up and ask for Monterrey Jack.

lmao @ fltc tapatalking after some Arbys. Serves you right for eating that stuff.

It wasn't from Arby's dude, it was homemade. I don't do fastfood, and if I do, it's Subway. I like those cookies they make.

"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's".

"Wow, that is hungry."

Kevin

Thats it I'm done with work now, time to go home and eat some oatmeal raisin cookies, while THPing.

Hope you don't have to return to fax a credit card number, hehe.

*sprays air freshener*

There are two things in this world I am a master of. Grass and Cookies.

Today I had Chips Ahoy cookies. I was really diggin the crunch, but there were far too many chocolate chips. No grass sightings today.
That is an impossibility. There can NEVER be too many chocolate chips. That's like saying there's too much cheese on my pizza.

It wasn't from Arby's dude, it was homemade. I don't do fastfood, and if I do, it's Subway. I like those cookies they make.

Arent those cookies Otis Spunkmyor or something like that? Those cookies are good.

Dude. Chips Ahoy arent even cookies. I dont even know what those are actually but theyre not cookies.

They are better than oatmeal anything! Oatmeal is just nasty.

They are better than oatmeal anything! Oatmeal is just nasty.

lol I hate packaged store bought cookies, its like nuclear waste leftover cookies. All dry and nasty full of preservatives.

I actually love some oatmeal cookies

That is an impossibility. There can NEVER be too many chocolate chips. That's like saying there's too much cheese on my pizza.

GolferGal thinks otherwise :D

I don't know Smalls don't you like to get a taste of the cookie instead of straight chocolate?

I actually love some oatmeal cookies

Thanks for backing me One-T. On a separate note I just got home and turned on the golf channel and the 19th hole is on. Winn Mcmurray is just....WOW! I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers!

GolferGal thinks otherwise :D

I don't know Smalls don't you like to get a taste of the cookie instead of straight chocolate?

That's actually who I was referring to Dent, hahaha.

Sure you gotta have SOME cookie there, but the whole point of chocolate chip cookies is the chocolate. If not, just have a cookie.

Hope you don't have to return to fax a credit card number, hehe.

I shouldn't I payed for his room for the night about an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back