Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Mormon power for my bracket.

Picks made. Thanks for setting this up!

Sorry if this is a stupid wuestion, (first time doing a competition bracket), but do we wait for the UAB/Clemson and UTSA/Alabama State games to finish before we make our brakets? Because I have clemson going to the finals... hehe

Can't wait. Always love March Madness.

Thanks for setting this up...I was hoping someone would do this.

I don't know, all the info is there.

I had to actually search for it, not just copy and paste. Anyways I got my entry in and I have it as my name on here so I should be good right? I just want to make sure of the rules

Thanks for setting this up...I was hoping someone would do this.

It's a tradition. This is the third year we've done this. One of these times I'll set it up where I can win it! haha

And chosen1, it looks like you are good to go.

Sorry for reposting, but does it matter who wins the UAB/Clemson and the other game?

Sorry for reposting, but does it matter who wins the UAB/Clemson and the other game?

I don't think so. If you think one of those teams will go anywhere, just drag them as far as you want. There's another game like that too in the same bracket.

You can wait if you want I guess, but I don't have either game as having a winner once the tournament starts.

That's why I said the other game, and I don't have them going anywhere, so thanks.

So I got Indiana state vs Akron in the finals with Akron winning 41-36. I'm WINNING

From the iPhone.

So I got Indiana state vs Akron in the finals with Akron winning 41-36. I'm WINNING

From the iPhone.

Go Zips!

Tap before talk.

Take a look at my avatar. Who do you think I'm picking to win it all? WE'RE GOING BACK TO BACK!

I honestly know nothing about basketball, I clicked random team names all the way to the championship so we will see how I do.

Dent I don't really follow college basketball much either. I pick most based on their seed, and then pick a few random upsets. We'll see how well it works.

Notre Dame?

I live 20 minutes from Notre Dame and everyone around here is a fanatic, but I am from Columbus so I am sticking with my Buckeyes! I have only watched one college game this year and it was Ohio State's first loss, but I know they are still a top contender and I'm gonna pick them to win it all.

Well I filled mine out. I used a method kinda like GG. Sorry though no love for Flordia.

Smallville- it wouldn't let me change my last name to Fairway2Green on my ESPN account because of the 2 and I can't change my actual screenname on there either. Is it alright if I just name my entry Fairway2Green?

Smallville- it wouldn't let me change my last name to Fairway2Green on my ESPN account because of the 2 and I can't change my actual screenname on there either. Is it alright if I just name my entry Fairway2Green?

If you mean the first name that comes up in the standings, sure, that's probably the best way. I think what you are talking about is where I named mine Smallville 66106. If that doesn't work for you you could change the "2" to ""to".

We're up to 49 entries right now.

If you mean the first name that comes up in the standings, sure, that's probably the best way. I think what you are talking about is where I named mine Smallville 66106. If that doesn't work for you you could change the "2" to ""to".

We're up to 49 entries right now.

Thanks. I just submitted my bracket. Taking your Jayhawks to win it all this year.

I'm in using the dart board method...we'll see how it works!

I'm in, I suck at picking, but maybe I'll just go chalk through the whole thing!

Back