TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

Haha, I like the double take you seemed to do on miss attractive there. Great video P4B thanks.

Video as we arrived at the Kingdom. Please forgive my VERY amateur video shooting skills. Hopefully you don't get ill from the camera movement. More vids to come soon!

Who was the dude holding the serious camera?

Video as we arrived at the Kingdom. Please forgive my VERY amateur video shooting skills. Hopefully you don't get ill from the camera movement. More vids to come soon!

Man...she was pretty!

Tap before talk.

We had like real people taking real video footage for TM all day. We were all interviewed in front of the camera and everything.

Hmm thats interesting. New TM commercial starring THP'ers? How cool would that be?

Haha, I like the double take you seemed to do on miss attractive there. Great video P4B thanks.

...And you wonder why they all ran out of batteries on their cameras.

HAHAHA!!! Don't worry she is featured in a few of my videos so you will get a better introduction to Jamie

Very cool, all those bags were awesome. This is gonna be a fun day with all this video rolling in.

Awesome video P4B. I noticed the double-take on the pretty brunette too lol. Anyway, what an amazing experience it looks like it was everything everyone thought it would be plus so much more. I appreciate the fact that all of you have passed on the tips you got from your lesson with Jim Flick and shared the videos with us so we could see exactly what it is really like there.

I dont know which pretty brunette you guys are talking about lol :confused2:

I don't think I mentioned it in any earlier posts, but my wife who is not a golfer is almost excited as I am. I confirmed on the earlier call that it is ok for her to come along and enjoy the amenities that the Ritz Carlton has to offer. She thinks she is looking forward to being there as much as I am, but she is so wrong.

Great videos Jake!! Very cool to see all of those fully decked-out staff bags in the second video!

Since they are just located a few hours away, is the headquarters open to anyone, open to the public? :)

Okay the videos are slow uploading, but here is the first one. This is Jim Flick talking to me about my swing. He just finished saying "Steve, why are you throwing your hips at the target like a stripper giving a lap dance?" You will here the words "lap dance" when it starts. I hope you enjoy!

Amazing video Dr, truly some great insight from a legendary teacher. Thanks buddy.

Here's a quick one of the Kingdom "wall of fame." Pretty cool to see some of the names signed on this wall, on the video I could only make out Nick Faldo (for obvious reasons that you'll see), but Natalie Gulbis, Mike Weir, Dustin Johnson and several others were on there as well.

Awesome video Dr.Teeth!

Okay the videos are slow uploading, but here is the first one. This is Jim Flick talking to me about my swing. He just finished saying "Steve, why are you throwing your hips at the target like a stripper giving a lap dance?" You will here the words "lap dance" when it starts. I hope you enjoy!

What a great video, as you were getting this I was in the background discussing my swing with Gary and Perry. What a day....wow!

That video is so awesome!! It is so cool you got that on video. I need me some one on one with Jim Flick!

PS The sound off the R11 was awesome. I'm really digging that!

Back