The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skimmer! Haha

It Was said in the very post a while ago that there will be a practice round (whole day) to get used to the course.

Man I didn't think I was skimming, but I'm sure now I was, I thought that was just a range session. Man I better not do that tomorrow.

Now it is very real!

Like a side of veal.

Will there be more instructions in tomorrow's thread, or just the questions? Is everything we need to know about submission in this thread?

Kevin

"Friday Practice Day: This day is used to get used to your new gear. Full day of range time complete with unlimited range balls. Work with your new gear to get it dialed in and at the same time work with the media director to make sure all staff obligations are taken care of such as interviews, promotional videos and more."

This is from the thread but I don't know if anything has been changes since the OP.

"Friday Practice Day: This day is used to get used to your new gear. Full day of range time complete with unlimited range balls. Work with your new gear to get it dialed in and at the same time work with the media director to make sure all staff obligations are taken care of such as interviews, promotional videos and more."

This is from the thread but I don't know if anything has been changes since the OP.

Breeze you gotta keep your skimming skills to a minimal tomorrow buddy.

I thought we heard that before the last outing too? :act-up:

Alas, I'm not coaching anymore. No more scheduling conflicts since I resigned all of those duties. AND my lovely wife now wants to go herself as she realizes now she doesnt have to golf while there, a big step inn the correct direction for me getting to do these kind of things.

Anywho, GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!!!

I thought somewere a few posts after that it said you could have a practice round. Idk I might be wrong about it but could have swore something was mentioned about a practice round.

Thanks for the heads up. Yep, now I'm nervous! So if I send the email at say 2:10pm and I'm in say that 2nd or 3rd group of 4 selected will I have to just wait and sweat it out for up to a few hours to hear if I made it in?

Hope everyone gets some sleep. Good luck tomorrow!

Crap, forgot this was sound off thread, we better go to the OG one so we don't get mixed up.

Sorry to hear it Sean, but sounds like you have great priorities buddy.
Thanks Due. TMC is a great event...and not just the "tour" treatment and all that...but the entire Ryder Cup format, the competition, the pressure...but I need/want to be there for my son's orientation.

What if, somehow, two emails were sent? Would that disqualify someone? I know it was asked months before, but the situation is a little different now with the questions and all.

Thanks Due. TMC is a great event...and not just the "tour" treatment and all that...but the entire Ryder Cup format, the competition, the pressure...but I need/want to be there for my son's orientation.

Really sorry to hear that Sean, but I totally understand. If I had any family obligations at all they would take priority but fortunatly none so far.

I was not nervous until I just read this thread. Im not sure I have a prayer but Im going to give it a shot. Got the wife to buy in so im good to go.
Now for some sleep.

Really sorry to hear that Sean, but I totally understand. If I had any family obligations at all they would take priority but fortunatly none so far.

Don't wanna put a curse on your breeze, but be delicate with your fingers tomorrow. It would be unfortunate if you broke one tomorrow :D

We need a heavy Canadian contingent at this thing! Especially with Esox being an honourary canuck and all!
Don't wanna put a curse on your breeze, but be delicate with your fingers tomorrow. It would be unfortunate if you broke one tomorrow :D

The one good thing about being a manager Dent is if I don't want to get my pretty, soft hands dirty I don't have to, and I won't be.

The one good thing about being a manager Dent is if I don't want to get my pretty, soft hands dirty I don't have to, and I won't be.

I say you whip up some kind of cushioning capsule for your hands tomorrow and just rest them in there all day.

Edit: Crap, just wasted my 9000th post on that stupid joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back