New THP Store Now Open

I really like the new look, Great job guys!!

Ordered the divot tool. Nice to have that prop built in. Wet grips are the pits.

The new store looks great and so far seems to be working great with IE9 (just in case you didn't already know that). Great job to all involved. :clapp:

Good work

The store looks awesome!!Any idea when the new putter covers will be out?(Have a SeeMore on the way)

Nice, good job everyone.

It looks awesome. I want to buy one of those TM umbrellas!

The store looks awesome!!Any idea when the new putter covers will be out?(Have a SeeMore on the way)

A few months is our guess. We do one putter cover in limited fashion each year.

It looks awesome. I want to buy one of those TM umbrellas!

Still have a few in stock.

Looks nice. :)

So glad that everybody likes the new store. Some great stuff in there now and more coming throughout the year.

I didn't expect the Fish headcover to fit so well on my driver, but it really does. Love the color too.

I didn't expect the Fish headcover to fit so well on my driver, but it really does. Love the color too.

That is one of my favorites Hawk. They make good slippers too....hehe

Stay tuned for a big announcement about a St Patty's Day Sale in the THP store that is AWESOME!

I just wanted to remind our international members that we can now ship outside the US and Canada however appropriate shipping rates will apply.

Also, we are officially sold out of Spotless Swing Towels and we still have plenty of the 2011 THP Putter Covers available for Pre-Order.

I just wanted to remind our international members that we can now ship outside the US and Canada however appropriate shipping rates will apply.

Also, we are officially sold out of Spotless Swing Towels and we still have plenty of the 2011 THP Putter Covers available for Pre-Order.

Im excited to get the THP Putter cover, looks really good, another good way to support THP is the store

I like the way you can view all the hats in the new store.

I was trying to figure out how to contact Golfer Gal about my store account. I made my first purchase (divot tool which is great) but I had a problem with the payment and the Credit card company called me to tell me someone tried to put through a fraudulent purchase with my card. I just want to be sure my store account is OK and I want to make sure my cc account which was closed is not set up on My THP store account. Thanks for your help.

I was trying to figure out how to contact Golfer Gal about my store account. I made my first purchase (divot tool which is great) but I had a problem with the payment and the Credit card company called me to tell me someone tried to put through a fraudulent purchase with my card. I just want to be sure my store account is OK and I want to make sure my cc account which was closed is not set up on My THP store account. Thanks for your help.

Credit card information is not stored in your store account. The only information that is keeps is your mailing and billing address. The transaction is actually done through PayPal not the store.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to figure out what went wrong with Pay Pal. I'm not a high tech guru but I can normally muddle my way around with technology.

GG or JB do you know when new colors will come out for the THP hats in solid colors? I was looking for white or black.

GG or JB do you know when new colors will come out for the THP hats in solid colors? I was looking for white or black.

Im not sure they will come back out. We will have THP hats again of course, but when our styles show up, they are limited editions and when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.
We do have both white and black in the pinstripe version available. Keep in mind that those hats are solid white and/or black with the exception of the bill which has pin stripes. Most that have picked those up have raved about them.

Im not sure they will come back out. We will have THP hats again of course, but when our styles show up, they are limited editions and when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.
We do have both white and black in the pinstripe version available. Keep in mind that those hats are solid white and/or black with the exception of the bill which has pin stripes. Most that have picked those up have raved about them.

+1 for the Pinstripe hat, the black one is superb

Any news on different Daphne's Headcovers yet?

+1 for the Pinstripe hat, the black one is superb

Any news on different Daphne's Headcovers yet?

No new Daphne's at this time. We still have quite a few of the last order left.
We do not replace items until they are sold out in most cases, because ordering is quite expensive for us and if there is still inventory, we cannot move on to new designs.

That's understandable, thanks for letting me know :D

Back