Stamina Pro Patches

I placed the patches too lose to my knuckles and had a little peel back. That’s my bad and adhesion wouldn’t have been a problem had ai done a better job.

On the pain side of things, I still have good pain and inflammation relief two hours after my round. I’ve normally had more ibuprofen at this point.

So far, so good.

You have me super intrigued Parrot. Thanks for the feedback

You have me super intrigued Parrot. Thanks for the feedback

I’m really surprised. It’s been a very short period of time but the product is very promising. I hope you and @Jman have good results with it.

I’m really surprised. It’s been a very short period of time but the product is very promising. I hope you and @Jman have good results with it.

Me too. I’m going to try it tomorrow morning on my hand and see how it goes.

Sounds like an interesting product and they remind me of Emla patches using absorption through skin. I’ve had very good results with those, but their ingredient lists are quite different.

It seems like they’re basically including any compound/plant that has any connection to reducing inflammation. Not necessarily a bad thing, and I’d prefer it to relying on acetaminophen and ibuprofen, but I’d like to know exactly what substance is helping and which are superfluous.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think and if you find it effective.

Arthritis pain and stiffness in my hands are less this morning than usual. I put one of the bigger patches on my neck and have a good bit less pain and stiffness this morning. I have the usual amount of inflammation and stiffness in my knees (no patch) than usual.

I haven’t taken any ibuprofen.

So, . . .

• On Fire
Reactions: JB
I’ve been wearing these for the past year and a halfish. I ordered some after Finau rolled his ankle at the Masters par 3 contest. I’ve had great success with them so far and I love the amount of time you can wear them and still get relief, I will caution you though......when it’s stuck on, it’s on! Be careful when you go to take it off!

I’ve been wearing these for the past year and a halfish. I ordered some after Finau rolled his ankle at the Masters par 3 contest. I’ve had great success with them so far and I love the amount of time you can wear them and still get relief, I will caution you though......when it’s stuck on, it’s on! Be careful when you go to take it off!

He is one of the other golfers that is partnered with him.
I remember the first time I put a Salon Pas on my neck and ripped all of the hair off.
I know @Jman has struggled with elbow issues, so hopefully he has the same success.

Yeah I read on their materials they recommend pressing it against your palm a few times before application if you’re afraid it’s too tacky.

He is one of the other golfers that is partnered with him.
I remember the first time I put a Salon Pas on my neck and ripped all of the hair off.
I know @Jman has struggled with elbow issues, so hopefully he has the same success.
I’m excited. I’ve actually got three full days of golf coming up wed through Thursday since it’s fall break and they should get a good run.

I have used Salon-pas, Therma care, Biofreeze and others.....I have been active my whole life with sports and still play Softball and golf. I have seen some of the pros wearing these while playing and would love to try and amazon has been out for a week.

I will caution you though......when it’s stuck on, it’s on! Be careful when you go to take it off!
Yeah I read on their materials they recommend pressing it against your palm a few times before application if you’re afraid it’s too tacky.
Before I put it on my neck, I had my wife shave it. Pulling the patches off me hands was not terribly painful but wasn’t pain free either.

I have used Salon-pas, Therma care, Biofreeze and others.....I have been active my whole life with sports and still play Softball and golf. I have seen some of the pros wearing these while playing and would love to try and amazon has been out for a week.

tThe patches are showing available on the company website.

I played 36 over the weekend and have much less pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back, and in my hands, where I applied patches. I have the usual (maybe a little less) soreness in my knees and fused lower back. I've got a range session tomorrow so I'll try out one of the larger patches on my low back.

I'll try anything at all for back pain relief.

Its funny, I felt beat to heck today at practice, and if not for P/T conferences afterwards I'd have busted these out.

The buzz is 100% growing on these, with some pretty big names seeking them out. Now that is cool.

Read through this thread right now and decided to give them a try. Have been more and more beat up recently; hoping these arrive in time for the trip next week but if not will post thoughts once I get back.

thanks for all the reviews so far

Read through this thread right now and decided to give them a try. Have been more and more beat up recently; hoping these arrive in time for the trip next week but if not will post thoughts once I get back.

thanks for all the reviews so far

You and I both......

Did you order them too?

Yes I did, I went to the StaminaPro Website yesterday afternoon...I received an order confirmation but no shipping notice as of yet

Yes I did, I went to the StaminaPro Website yesterday afternoon...I received an order confirmation but no shipping notice as of yet

Nice. Looking forward to your thoughts as well. Love hearing that they are working for @Parrot anything that can help is worth a look in my opinion.

Alright, I just placed an order for the warrior pack. Hopefully they get here in time for my round Friday.

Nice. Looking forward to your thoughts as well. Love hearing that they are working for @Parrot anything that can help is worth a look in my opinion.

I use Tiger Balm, Biofreeze, and sometimes add Thermacare patches with one or the other. I carried my own tens unit with me when i go out of town. Hopefully they come in time for this weekend or def for True Temper.

Playing 36 today at least, so one of these is going to go on the outside of my forearm/elbow.

excited to finally give them a go.

Playing 36 today at least, so one of these is going to go on the outside of my forearm/elbow.

excited to finally give them a go.

If you come back with a positive review I will have to try them out for sure. The inside of my elbow comes and goes with the soreness even if I wear a brace. It is nice to see they are giving good results for Parrot!!

Back