Broncos. They pulled 6th rounder Allen from the practice squad and made him the starter. Who knew a mobile QB with reasonable decision-making would be an improvement over a stand in place rock? And who knew having an offense that can score and possess the ball would help a defense realize its potential? Different team.

Did Atlanta just take the first half of the season off to give themselves a challenge or something?

Did Atlanta just take the first half of the season off to give themselves a challenge or something?

Some interesting stuff today. Atlanta coming out of nowhere. Broncos coming out of nowhere.
If you want similar week to week, look for the Bucs OL, still the worst in the NFL.

What a kick return for dolphins.

Haskins is freaking hot garbage.
Did we find a QB that is worse than Jameis?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did we find a QB that is worse than Jameis?

There are a number of starters that fit that bill...

There are a number of starters that fit that bill...
If we are counting backups that have taken over due to injury, maybe... otherwise I'm looking at Flacco, Mariota, maybe Dalton, and maybe Darnold.

If we are counting backups that have taken over due to injury, maybe... otherwise I'm looking at Flacco, Mariota, maybe Dalton, and maybe Darnold.

There are at least 10 teams that would love to have him right now.
Although I am not sure the Bucs are one of them.
I mean leaving Fitzpatrick off the list is pretty funny though, the history.

EDIT: And two of your QBs listed aren’t starters and didnt lose jobs because of injury.

Haskins is freaking hot garbage.

Not ready to be a NFL QB. On the other hand, the Redskins are making Sam Darnold look good today. No ghosts today!

There are at least 10 teams that would love to have him right now.
Although I am not sure the Bucs are one of them.
I mean leaving Fitzpatrick off the list is pretty funny though, the history.
Blasphemy on fitzmagic!
1e035e8dcd26dc09fa7e83b8bef02dfb.jpg

Holy cow, how did they call that a TD for the Colts? He didnt sniff crossing.

I wonder how many Lions fans think Driscoll should be the starter moving forward?

I wonder how many Lions fans think Driscoll should be the starter moving forward?
I mean.... You’ve at least got to think about it right?

I mean.... You’ve at least got to think about it right?

Not to me, but I totally get it with the tough runs this team has had.
Reminds me a bit of Mustache Mania, although Mustache played pretty below average for about his last handful of games.

What a comeback for the Vikings.

Queens Broncos down to the wire...... Queens d is not playing well

Edit: Queens D held up from the 4yd line with 3 shots for Broncos to win

Bennett never raped anybody, or beat his girlfriend to a bloody pulp, or knocked his girlfriend out in an elevator, or murdered a man and threw his suit in the trash, or got tased running away from the cops, or jumped on a table at FSU yelling FHRITP, or got caught with cocaine or roll his car over driving recklessly, or stomp on the head of his sister's boyfriend and spend half a year in jail

but he did take a knee during the anthem (he's not anymore) and pushed through a security guard at the superbowl (all charges dropped) and has been suspended by the league 0 times
This statement shows that he has zero talent in the minds of NFL GM's. If he was good enough to play in the league, he would have a job regardless of what he has done. His whole entitled attitude to playing rubs me the wrong way. He was given the chance to show what he still had and all he showed is how big of a problem he can be. No team is going to invest in that.

What a gift for the Eagles. Another hot garbage pass by this QB and gifted

Man this needs to be overturned. He had taken a couple steps and was down in the end zone.

Man this needs to be overturned. He had taken a couple steps and was down in the end zone.

Ryan Clark just had a hilarious Tweet: That's a TD against 31 teams in the league. Hopefully its all 32...

Yeap, got it right. When all the commentators agree before the review as well as the hired rules official it’s pretty clear

Wow that NE offense is flat to start the game. Eagles D letting them off the hook a little

Back