CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Sheesh, I hit 250 tonight and thought I was doing good. Some of you guys are bonkers on your number of posts!

Sheesh, I hit 250 tonight and thought I was doing good. Some of you guys are bonkers on your number of posts!
Hahahaha I’m at 192 and think I’m doing just great!

192 posts until something really Cool for me

When you say.... some of you guys..... are you referring to RoboDan?

Reactions: KEV
not a sponge bob fan (tough crowd)
Nothing wrong with bob. Just needed a reason to search if the Ricky gervais gifs were available. Glad I checked lol

More than enough time. I think everyone would qualify in 3 months easy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

With so much content that is dropping with embargos lifting, PGA Show, event signups, the usual banter, and a few other fun things like the putter brackets, it shouldn’t be hard to post 10x a day minimum. No reason not to have 150 folks at the 500 mark when all is said and done.

I bet @JB thinks 150 over/under is insane haha

If you remove the banter thread it comes down a little bit but that’s okay. Or if you remove all references of Willy Wood, it comes down a lot. ?

If you remove the banter thread it comes down a little bit but that’s okay. Or if you remove all references of Willy Wood, it comes down a lot. ?

Apparently the banter thread is educational though.

Big billy banter bombs bring buddies back brewing brilliance. And stuff.

6,362,329. Didn't quite get to the 6,364,000 I was hunting for.

I know we can do better tomorrow, fam.
I may have been slightly below average yesterday. ;)

Back