LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

I love that you kind of grouped several of the smaller brands together. I hope they all get orders that help pay for their booth space. It aint cheap to do a major show like this.

Is anyone there from the Krank Golf company? You know the drivers that all the Long Drivers use?

Well putt is kind of cool
1DC14562-8AD7-4B63-8C2E-66DEFADA2A79.jpeg

I can’t say enough great things about this video. Sitting here with an early morning cup of coffee I loved watching your tour of the show floor and setups. That XXIO golf lifestyle image is totally me. ? Nice to get a glimpse of the industry showcasing itself under one roof. Well done!

Well putt is kind of cool
View attachment 8924358

Any feel for their quality? Or their technique for training? Looked like they’ve got Some cool drills and stuff to help people learn to putt better, at least in their commercials.

Thanks for those that watched the live streams. Some fun stuff in there.

Looks lime the PGA show is like every show. Some really cool stuff with a lot of fluff mixed in. I would love to go someday and see it all. I bet this year is really cool because the industry is doing well right now.

Tsquared putter
9306BB69-E389-4F54-B03B-A0FECAF93C95.jpeg

I can't keep up with this thread, either

Anything specific anyone wants to see?

Thanks for those that watched the live streams. Some fun stuff in there.

Really enjoyed that look around. The audio was kinda hard to hear at times, but that is to be expected filming things like that. I really liked that blue putting green Mizuno had.

Back