LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

YES! Now there’s a fun and interesting picture!

Black looks good on that one ???
I concur sir! That one looks really good.

Last edited:
That Tour Edge Exotics Utility would look good in my bag. Planning on getting the top end of my bag sorted soon and this could be something to come back and look at.

That Tour Edge Exotics Utility would look good in my bag. Planning on getting the top end of my bag sorted soon and this could be something to come back and look at.
They really are eye catching.

Tour-Striker-12-1024x722-hackmotion-324x324.jpg

Did a marketing study with this company (hackmotion) in 2019. The product is great for teaching ($$$$) and they had a consumer friendly line coming out ($$). The device records data on your swing and gives audible feedback for specific swing techniques.

Last edited:
Did a marketing study with this company in 2019. The product is great for teaching ($$$$) and they had a consumer friendly line coming out ($$). The device records data on your swing and gives audible feedback for specific swing techniques.
Huh? I think you maybe quoted the wrong post, I was destroying the RZN golf ball hahahaha

You guys are getting it early!! All these pictures are the right way to start a Thursday morning!! Thanks guys!

Trugolf Simulators which currently has baseball up, pretty cool
9A02693C-75A8-4B6F-BCFC-EA9EF0E765FE.jpeg

I have less than enough game for the Exotics Utility but I love the look. I am really taken with the brand in general.

Links and King’s anyone?
F364E607-DC95-49FF-A589-5D0061BE47EA.jpeg
0DF5603C-62B1-4158-B83A-4BD254A3508F.jpeg

The problem though is accuracy. It’s why Foresight hasn’t done one yet according to them. A yard or two off, okay we all know that’s not a big deal. Make something though that’s just inaccurate and that’s your company name on the line.

We all want a personal launch monitor for really that 500 number that works well, and that asks a lot for a company to give a solid product in a small price. It’s like why Mercedes doesn’t have a 15k car?
I'd be interested in the Mevo + at 1999 if it does everything it claims.

Couple custom Mavriks here
9213284D-760C-4FA6-AC8B-0B3567A77772.jpeg

Back