With the stainless screw neck? So awesome.

Also, you're welcome.
Are you going to the PGA show in Orlando? Olson posted on Instagram that he is looking to play with customers while he is there. Would be pretty cool to play with the man himself. And see what putter he uses.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Are you going to the PGA show in Orlando? Olson posted on Instagram that he is looking to play with customers while he is there. Would be pretty cool to play with the man himself. And see what putter he uses.
I wish!!!!! That would be so much fun.

Sounds like my boy @jdtox is going to get us a look at his booth which is awesome.

I wish!!!!! That would be so much fun.

Sounds like my boy @jdtox is going to get us a look at his booth which is awesome.

I talked with him briefly on Instagram and I know he will be there with a few putters on hand hopefully THP will have time to stop by and have look.

I've been going over back and forth of what I want to get done since I started this thread. Since then he has released so many more options that I didn't think were possible so it isn't making it much easier. I really love the take on the "Circle T" logo with the Circle L version and the other stylized L inside the O logo.

Other than that I still am at an impasse! Most likely waiting until I see more Mid Mallets :cool:

How efficacious is it to order a custom putter and not be able to try it first? I am in the market, but need to try several to see what will work best for me. They are beautifully made, though

How efficacious is it to order a custom putter and not be able to try it first? I am in the market, but need to try several to see what will work best for me. They are beautifully made, though

I've ordered a custom putter, and while I love it, I would have done some things a little differently. Make sure you're pretty set on which shape, hang, neck style ahead of time to minimize any surprises. Without getting to roll any ahead of time though, you won't know until it's in hand. Not a deal breaker for me, but definitely understand the trepidation when plunking down a considerable amount of cash for something like this.

Sounds pretty sweet and unique to me! There is a ton of math in golf so it's fitting too.
You could go with pi, or you could build some equations that represent the specs of the putter your building... Weight of putter = mg or L/L/L settings ect. @DataDude

I've ordered a custom putter, and while I love it, I would have done some things a little differently. Make sure you're pretty set on which shape, hang, neck style ahead of time to minimize any surprises. Without getting to roll any ahead of time though, you won't know until it's in hand. Not a deal breaker for me, but definitely understand the trepidation when plunking down a considerable amount of cash for something like this.

It's why I am holding out so long right now. No regerts

I've acquired two of Logan's shapes before really going all in on a custom. If I hadn't done that already, the custom I would have created would be very much neutral to where if I didn't love it, I could move it without a huge loss after briefly gaming it.

There's no real trick to it, unless you happen to know people that have them locally, or can get to the PGA show where he's got a few that he's bringing haha

Any idea how he does this? The color looks like a neon sign!
1578785416933.png
Is it just paint fill? Or magic?

I believe it’s torched and then just paint filled with what looks to be some sort of bright blue. That “neon” look is the torching

Any idea how he does this? The color looks like a neon sign!
View attachment 8922150
Is it just paint fill? Or magic?
Yeah the whole thing is a torched finish I believe.

The gold is typically the first color to arrive, and then you blast it with more heat to get the serious colors like pink, blue, purple, etc.

Rolled my Classic long neck on the course today. Made just about every single thing I looked at.

Uh oh.
You mean one of the best putters on THP made a lot of putts with a putter, I’m shocked!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As long as it’s not a mallet, you could putt with a brick on a stick.

You mean one of the best putters on THP made a lot of putts with a putter, I’m shocked!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I made less putts yesterday with it hahaha

oh how we tumble forward...

I ended up reaching out to Logan again about a Custom. Here's my dilemma;

He changed his Legacy shape (flat bumpers) to be more square at address, and that is absolutely not at all what I like.
It's distinctly different from what I have now, which is one of his original versions.
The Classic is more compact heel to toe than my Super Rat, which I want to play as well. Kind of a deal breaker.

Wonder if he'll just add a long neck to my current Legacy..

Is he going to bring back "the branch" that he constructed for a THP putting competition years back?

Back