Masters Contest - Win Fred Couples' Augusta Closet

Alright, got my entry sent in. Spent a little more time on this one than in the past so hopefully it pays off.

My 4th pick was a very very common one but had to do it. (No its not tigger)

Goodluck everyone and Thank you THP & Ashworth!!!

Another very Cool contest! I just submitted my entry. Thanks a Bunch JB and GG for making this site the bes on the net! You have my vote for site of the Decade!!

I am in!

Gonna bring home a really sharp outfit to wear at the outing!

I love contests like these!

Another great contest from THP....and I'm in !!
I love my Ashworth sweater I got at The Kingdom.

Thanks THP....Ashworth...and Taylormade !!

this would be great to win, but i have to think i don't have a chance.

taylormade R7 bag, loaded with taylormade clubs: 2 new wedges coming!

Awesome prize. Thanks THP, TaylorMade and Ashworth.

This is going to be a great contest! I love these things.

Also, the Thursday outift is grand!

this would be great to win, but i have to think i don't have a chance.

I don't see how that is possible unless you did not submit an entry. You just never really know how it will shake out on Sunday.

should be a fun contest. Thanks THP, TM and Ashworth. Give me yet another reason to watch this weekend.

What a prize! I'm normally decent at this type of game, so hopefully I can do well.

this contest seems very cool!

Man so many good players to choose from, and it seems like there are surprise contenders in every tournament this year! I really want to see Tiger do well and the Masters seems to bring the best out of him, but unfortunately I could not go with him as my wild card pick...Good luck everyone!

Thanks THP for putting this on. I think it makes it interesting since there are so many players that could win on the lists provided.

i love these contests. not only the give away, but i love picking golfers out of groups. i used to run a similar gig with ym family. I was like 14 and made them pick golfers every week. i miss it.

My entry is in. I think it'll give JB a reason to chuckle! :D

Guys,
PLEASE make sure and read the rules fully. Almost half of the entries we are receiving lack something.

Either they dont include a tie breaker
Dont include a forum name
Dont have enough posts yet

If this happens, the entries are not being forwarded on. Thanks.

My entry is in. I think it'll give JB a reason to chuckle! :D

See My above post.

And it wouldnt exactly take Nostradamus and a Oujia board to figure out your wild card pick.

Im BEGGING people to PLEASE read the rules!

10 posts
Include a tie breaker

Does not seem like a lot to ask to enter a contest is reading a single post. 716 entries today and more than 300 of them were incorrect. Im sick of returning an email saying "You must have 10 posts....blah blah blah".

Please help by just reading hte full post. Thank you.

Back