Srixon Z-Star Irons

These are sweet and even better looking in hand! I hit the 7 iron last Sat during the Demo day and was amazed how nice they felt, passed on hitting the 5 iron though. I was a bit intimidated by it. LOL

I like everything about those clubs except the thick topline.

I like everything about those clubs except the thick topline.

Im sorry, but this is something I will never understand. Why in the world does a thick or thin top-line matter to so many people? :confused2:

Oh baby. Love the looks.

Great looking cavity and I love the angles too. I like the ball flight I get from the Nippons in the Cobra and these are either the same, or the name is very similar. Can't wait to try them out!

The topline could be a foot thick for all I care, just as long as the ball goes where I want it to go.....!

I got to hit these about a month ago and they are very nice irons! Srixon did a great job on these.

They are sweet. Even in the wrong shaft for me at the demo day I was at a few weeks ago these are great. I would have no problem from a purely looks standpoint having a whole bag of Z-Star woods and irons down to my wedges and putter (since they have no Z-Star wedges or putters). The irons and woods are freaking sweet.

JB, you mentioned that these have stronger lofts? Are they comparable to the CG16's, 2.0's, etc or a bit weaker than that?

JB, you mentioned that these have stronger lofts? Are they comparable to the CG16's, 2.0's, etc or a bit weaker than that?

Identical to the 16's except in the 7 and 8 iron (they are 1 degree stronger)

Oh wow. That just increased my interest quite a bit.

Oh wow. That just increased my interest quite a bit.

I know dude, think CB's but with perhaps more forgiveness and length. Too bad I'll never know how sweet these babies might be. Eff'ing left handedness blows dude.

OMG those look good. I wasn't in the market for irons... until now. :clapp:

I know dude, think CB's but with perhaps more forgiveness and length. Too bad I'll never know how sweet these babies might be. Eff'ing left handedness blows dude.

Yea, that's just a kick in the pants man.

*adds another item to the Outing Hit List*

I will be very interested to see how the forgiveness compares to some of the other irons out there right now.

These just arrived at THP for demo day and review and I wanted to put up some pictures for everybody. If they are blurry, its because the lens was fogged up from my drooling.

1243308948_eHmzD-L.jpg

1243307938_GvwQ8-L-1.jpg

1243308633_Nq78e-L-1.jpg

1243308366_BmYXd-L-1.jpg

1243309214_LxiVC-L-1.jpg

1243309828_2coKw-L-1.jpg

1243309472_WSn6W-L-1.jpg

Notched cavity....I love it.
1243310018_qJEgY-L-1.jpg

Nippon 1050 shafts
1243309668_RDspB-L-1.jpg
WOW!!! Those babies are gorgeous! I cannot wait for the review!

I just had to go and hit these. Only took the 7 iron and I have to say after 10 balls I am really impressed. What I am finding is that they have the leading edge I like and feel I like of the CBs I am testing, with the distance of the CG16s that I like. Hmmmm. Let the pondering begin.

LOL, that didn't take long. Ponder away.

I just had to go and hit these. Only took the 7 iron and I have to say after 10 balls I am really impressed. What I am finding is that they have the leading edge I like and feel I like of the CBs I am testing, with the distance of the CG16s that I like. Hmmmm. Let the pondering begin.

Glad you like them, it just makes sense that you would. I'm more annoyed now than ever, ha!

*Calls dibs on the CG16s!* :act-up:

Back