The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh Im so rookie. I do like the sound of this chicken salt stuff. I like the salty chicken wings from chinese food places and the sound of chicken salt reminds me of that.

Yep, and I have the ability to taste each one individually with each chomp. I'm that good.

I was just talking to Thainer and he doesn't know what the term "Bunk" is when you describe something, am I the only one who uses this word on the forum?

TC, you ever had Chicken in a Biscuit crackers? Those things are money.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Hells yeah! My mom loves those things.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I used to, but not often since I cut my hair.

I was just talking to Thainer and he doesn't know what the term "Bunk" is when you describe something, am I the only one who uses this word on the forum?

Posted via Tapatalk.

TC, you ever had Chicken in a Biscuit crackers? Those things are money.
Posted via Tapatalk.

I thought the Overspin putter was money?

We are getting some massive storms right now. Waiting for my directv to stop working then internet to follow. We need the rain but dang, there is a TON of lightning. Hopefully we dont get any of those swirly things.

We are getting some massive storms right now. Waiting for my directv to stop working then internet to follow. We need the rain but dang, there is a TON of lightning. Hopefully we dont get any of those swirly things.

Direct TV is the tits man. We used to steal signals from the U.S a long time ago. We had a Direct TV satellite and got everything, was so amazing.

Is the FBI going to come find me now?

Hey breeze, what's the word tonight?

Not too much, the wife is at work and Im just sitting in my chair, watching some tv, and playing with the boy. Just had a pop in by the mother in law and I hate the pop in.

Direct TV is the tits man. We used to steal signals from the U.S a long time ago. We had a Direct TV satellite and got everything, was so amazing.

Is the FBI going to come find me now?

No, the FBI wont find you. But chuck norris will.

Not too much, the wife is at work and Im just sitting in my chair, watching some tv, and playing with the boy. Just had a pop in by the mother in law and I hate the pop in.

I feel ya man. I hate the Alzheimers grandmother pop-ins.

I do love my grandma though.

I feel ya man. I hate the Alzheimers grandmother pop-ins.

I do love my grandma though.

I just HATE pop ins, they drive me crazy and they know this. Plus my wife isnt here so its just me and the boy and the mother in law and its awkward and just overall unpleasant.

I just HATE pop ins, they drive me crazy and they know this. Plus my wife isnt here so its just me and the boy and the mother in law and its awkward and just overall unpleasant.

Just start talking about the Masters and drive her off.

Just start talking about the Masters and drive her off.

Shes gone now, I drove her away but deciding to cook some bacon and oatmeal and I only do that naked. The moment I geared down she decided to take off. It was a risky moved but it payed off, and now I have bacon and oatmeal to eat.

Shes gone now, I drove her away but deciding to cook some bacon and oatmeal and I only do that naked. The moment I geared down she decided to take off. It was a risky moved but it payed off, and now I have bacon and oatmeal to eat.

You are a legend.

Why is the concept of a bag of milk so hard to understand?

canadian-milk-bags-example.jpg

milk.JPG.jpeg

879736milkinbagsinstead.jpg

Lol I was talking to Thainer over FB about this.. WTF is that thing? I have never seen that in my life and laughed my ass of when I saw that.

It tastes way better than any carton milk ive ever tasted. It stays fresh, no cardboard cartons or anything lame like that
Lol I was talking to Thainer over FB about this.. WTF is that thing? I have never seen that in my life and laughed my ass of when I saw that.

Ive seen them before, but I dont like them. I dont like things in plastic, I only get my milk in the two liter cardboard containers.

What about the 4L jugs? I go through one of those in about 3 days.

No we dont drink a lot of milk, its mostly for cereal. We go through about one a week, if its more we just buy another, cant do plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back