The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I have one dude. And I like it too. Just bantering away is all and giving you guys a hard time. You guys do watch Oz after all. lol

We do watch Oz but at least we don't own an Ipad, I can see you now, sitting at your local Starbucks, sipping your white mocha, with your blue tooth and chin strap on, typing away on your silly little device.

Are you trashing the Speed sleeve?? you need to go get yourself one, big fella, I've done my swings for the day, plus some medicine ball work that I do 3 times a week. I bought it just cause I thought it would help with golf strength but it is just great for the swing.

No bro, I own one and love it. I put 100 swings a day on with it.

As far as Oz goes, yeah, I really like it. It's raw though. Cool stories and plot lines but oem is right, there's quite a bit random schlong shots.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

We do watch Oz but at least we don't own an Ipad, I can see you now, sitting at your local Starbucks, sipping your white mocha, with your blue tooth and chin strap on, typing away on your silly little device.

Lol, that is kinda the image I get. Munching on a sandwich from Panera Bread, in his Armani tee shirt, Rock and Republic Jeans, and loafers.

As far as Oz goes, yeah, I really like it. It's raw though. Cool stories and plot lines but oem is right, there's quite a bit random schlong shots.

Eh, I got through Pink Flamingo's, I should manage.

OEM and his IPAD

Haha, poor ipad, he's getting ripped.

Wtf is glee? It sounds like something Luke Donald would wear.

I know you do, that was directed at OEM.

Bridges was closer. I dont drink coffee or go to Starbucks but Panera makes a mean sandwich. And I dont take the iPad with me either since everyone wants one and cant find them. They settle for XOOMS lol.

Haha, poor ipad, he's getting ripped.

Wtf is glee? It sounds like something Luke Donald would wear.

Ummmm. Think "High School Musical". Now imagine that it does not suck, and it does not shy away from touchy subjects. That is Glee.

Ummmm. Think "High School Musical". Now imagine that it does not suck, and it does not shy away from touchy subjects. That is Glee.

So in other words, TC was right. Something Luke donald would watch. haha

Sorry dude, but I saw about 2 minutes of that and thought it was fruity.

I don't know what high school musical is either. It's called glee, that's a complete turnoff for me out of the gates.

I don't know what high school musical is either. It's called glee, that's a complete turnoff for me out of the gates.

Glee is terrible, even my wife won't watch it and she's a singer.

So in other words, TC was right. Something Luke donald would watch. haha

Sorry dude, but I saw about 2 minutes of that and thought it was fruity.

I completely understand that sentiment. It is fruity. There are several prominent homosexual relationships. Still a great show.

It is showing fine on my end.

I could probably watch it if I went to Youtube, but it isn't working for me on THP. I will live.

I think its a show about singing and its for middle school girls. Its called Glee, nuff said.

The singing in glee is actually really good.

I was going to invite you out here for a round of golf, but now you're banned from my province!

The singing in glee is actually really good.

A lot of it is, the parts that they don't Auto Tune the crap out of. Finn sucks, Mercedes is awesome, Rachel is awesome, Kurt is awesome, Quinn sucks, Blaine is okay.

A lot of it is, the parts that they don't Auto Tune the crap out of. Finn sucks, Mercedes is awesome, Rachel is awesome, Kurt is awesome, Quinn sucks, Blaine is okay.

WOW, I'm going to leave this thread for a while until the talk turns resonable again.

My kid did his first poo poo in his little potty. We were stoked. He gave it a little grunt and flop, out it came. We had a brief celebration then the rality hit me that I had to clean this out. Not worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back