THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I love this thread tonight

Now we are talking...The more the merrier. Its a THP Outing dammit. Its about fun, challenges, friends and Hanks & Mrs 4Bird losing clubs to me.

I'll bring the ranch and sunblock for Pale Partner of Jake Hundy.

Team badass vs. Team albino.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I hear someone from my Saturday group has called me out, something about putting an arse whooping on me...child please, give it your best shot.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I like these team challenges, To CarstonBF and AHA, care to take on some pale Canadians?

That sunblock might actually be a good idea. You two "badasses" are going to need some sunglasses around us!

Hahaha, I don't know why I found this so funny. Junior asked to take me on in match play once before and it didn't work out so well for him.

Hahaha, I don't know why I found this so funny. Junior asked to take me on in match play once before and it didn't work out so well for him.

Hmmmm. That sounds familiar.

I hear someone from my Saturday group has called me out, something about putting an arse whooping on me...child please, give it your best shot.

Who called you out? that is epic

He's got me to guide him around the course this time. Thainer, what's your address, I have a book to send you!

I like these team challenges, To CarstonBF and AHA, care to take on some pale Canadians?

Yeah!! I want some action on one of either Sat or Sun rounds from my playing partnerS!

Glad to see I provide entertainment for all across all mediums. Some of these thoughts are very enlightening

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Glad to see I provide entertainment for all across all mediums. Some of these thoughts are very enlightening

Partner! Yes buddy, I knew you'd make it. I was just telling these clowns how we're going to pound them on the Squire.

Partner! Yes buddy, I knew you'd make it. I was just telling these clowns how we're going to pound them on the Squire.

I think he's gone again, he's like a THP ninja, in and out before you even knew he was here.

I think he's gone again, he's like a THP ninja, in and out before you even knew he was here.

It's gotta be said, that's what she....

That's how he's going to be on the golf course against those yappers too. Par 3, on the green and in the hole before you even knew he played the hole. Bang, put me down for a 2 suckas!

What time is your girlfriend coming over again?

After I get home with the car from your mom's house.

Waiting for my coffee to kick in and it's on. You head cases can make all the bad jokes you want, but don't come begging me for a prozac after we close this thing out on the front nine.

Back