THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Oh man...P4B is going all Kevin Na on people. Topical and witty now...Look out!

Will this be P4Hanks?

Says the guy that goes by the name Lt. Really?

I love that it takes so many of you. Its really cute.

The 4 of you cannot compete with wits (or so many other things) so you revert to sexuality jokes?

Swing and a Miss bros

Says the guy that goes by the name Lt. Really?

Did you type that from your XOOM? Did the lag slow you down? Id rather wear an iPad myself and you might need one after P4Hanks gets done with you.

I'm sure Hawk comes back from Florida with a bun in the oven, no pride, and a clear cut vision that he really isn't as good as he thought he was. The plus side from his trip: new shirts, his sexual desires fulfilled, and an engagement ring that says "JB's Biotch"

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Your logic is crap! I never thought I was good.

I'm sure Hawk comes back from Florida with a bun in the oven, no pride, and a clear cut vision that he really isn't as good as he thought he was. The plus side from his trip: new shirts, his sexual desires fulfilled, and an engagement ring that says "JB's Biotch"

Posted via Tapatalk.

Apparently people want to see you beaten. Don't worry, people always gravitate toward the underdog. Hawk is on your side though. Together you can do anything.

Did you type that from your XOOM? Did the lag slow you down? Id rather wear an iPad myself and you might need one after P4Hanks gets done with you.

Nope, I used my buttery soft forged Macbook. Some of us are subjective. But what would I know, I am a homer right?

You guys are all one trick ponies. You got nothing better than sexuality jokes. This coming from a guy that has a LT and a Hundy running crazy 8s under his legs to get attention. It comical really....No wonder you guys lose, you lack the creativity to be really workable.

Apparently people want to see you beaten. Don't worry, people always gravitate toward the underdog. Hawk is on your side though. Together you can do anything.

Of course they do. And I am sure I will be. It wont be buy you and Hanks, but I am sure it will happen at some point.

*practicing 10 yd, ankle seeking, approach shots*

Of course they do. And I am sure I will be. It wont be buy you and Hanks, but I am sure it will happen at some point.
Imagine how bad it would be if it did happen though. A pale fat guy with big boobies from Fargo and a guy who throws clubs and breaks putters over his head comes down to Florida and serves up a whoopin to the previously unbeaten king of the trash talk and his little yapping dog? What a story, no wonder everyone is rooting for that!

Imagine how bad it would be if it did happen though. A pale fat guy with big boobies from Fargo and a guy who throws clubs and breaks putters over his head comes down to Florida and serves up a whoopin to the previously unbeaten king of the trash talk and his little yapping dog? What a story, no wonder everyone is rooting for that!

Funny you mention that, look what I just found:

I love it...As usual, someone puts something creative up (video of Hanks w/ a putter) and the rest of these non-creative fools just figure well since I am outclassed with wit, I might as well comb YouTube for stuff. Besides we all know that Tampad would only be able to recite things that Steve Jobs himself approved, so anything creative would be out the door.

HAHAHA! Now if only that dog would have stood on it's hind legs and promptly took a 9 on a par 3 we would have it pegged! Kevin's on a roll today boys!

Ironically arent you playing against him? You guys are so effed up in the head, you dont even know who you are playing against.

Ironically arent you playing against him? You guys are so effed up in the head, you dont even know who you are playing against.

Diversion tactics already? Someone is getting desperate.

So I finished having my breakast and sat down to write
Talking about golf balls and which ones could bite
I saw a pretty rainbow and it made me think of hanks
I wonder which one comes first the club throwing or shanks

Jake is trying to bring it without much success
Its probably time for the bald man to confess
The talent is there but with a 10 cent head
He might as well play like Hundy and roll over dead

He has an Ipon wielding Kevin pulling on a string
Wishing he was creative and not drab like Ping
Running through TCs legs like about half a man
Yelling real loud I think i can I think I can

The truth is right in front of you for you all to see
That all your junk is weak and impervious to me
Nothing changes now except my golf bag over yonder
Cause now I'll have your driver and it might make me ponder

Dont fret Hawk, JB wanted you to know something while your landing:

LOVE-TO-LOVE-YOU-BABY.jpg

The truth is right in front of you for you all to see
That all your junk is weak and impervious to me
Nothing changes now except my golf bag over yonder
Cause now I'll have your driver and it might make me ponder
I can't keep this straight, are you Dr. Seuss or Vanilla Ice?

Sorry guys this was hilarious. I see T.I. and JB getting together and laying down some beats.