THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I'd like to thank everyone for providing such good entertainment!! This has been a blast to read. Somethings that stood out for me.

One of us Carolinian's will have to take him down eventually. The other state's are just not manly enough. And forget about Canada. They throw up 28's

28 is an honor reserved for Hundy. Even I didn't throw up a 28 after 3 while playing with JB last year and my game was in complete shambles. :act-up:

I can’t stay away…it’s not in my nature. I will tell you this, I hate that I take some of this stuff personally but that’s just me, I guess that’s why I don’t trash talk usually because A. I suck at it, and 2. I hate it coming back at me. The fact is I’m dealing with the trash talking king of the world, no not you Hawk you little yapper :wink: but JB. We all know that you can talk the talk and so far you’ve walked the walk each time you’ve been challenged. Good work.

Here’s the thing, I’m not backing down from any challenge just because I suck at the pre-match smack talk and I don’t think Hanks is either. We’re going to come and play and see who wins. We’ll laugh, I might cry….and we’ll have a beer when it’s all said and done.

They must be teaching a different alphabet in Fargo. I had no idea 2 followed A.

So I finished having my breakast and sat down to write
Talking about golf balls and which ones could bite
I saw a pretty rainbow and it made me think of hanks
I wonder which one comes first the club throwing or shanks

Jake is trying to bring it without much success
Its probably time for the bald man to confess
The talent is there but with a 10 cent head
He might as well play like Hundy and roll over dead

He has an Ipon wielding Kevin pulling on a string
Wishing he was creative and not drab like Ping
Running through TCs legs like about half a man
Yelling real loud I think i can I think I can

The truth is right in front of you for you all to see
That all your junk is weak and impervious to me
Nothing changes now except my golf bag over yonder
Cause now I'll have your driver and it might make me ponder

I have to admit, the man's got skills! Mad skills yo!! :D

*practicing 10 yd, ankle seeking, approach shots*

That's like me practicing beer drinking. You should work on your game off the tee.

Imagine how bad it would be if it did happen though. A pale fat guy with big boobies from Fargo and a guy who throws clubs and breaks putters over his head comes down to Florida and serves up a whoopin to the previously unbeaten king of the trash talk and his little yapping dog? What a story, no wonder everyone is rooting for that!

Listen here. By the time we're done with you, Team Paradise will be looking for a new member and you'll have paid $400 to go be a sweaty towel girl.

Agreed, that was great!

Amazing what a little creativity to do. Those of you backing these schmoes probably loved Full House back in the day.

Hi pot, I'm kettle
That's like me practicing beer drinking. You should work on your game off the tee.

Amazing what a little creativity to do. Those of you backing these schmoes probably loved Full House back in the day.

The fact that you even volunteered that up raises a whole different string of things to ponder...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're drunk already

hahahaha. You' liar! My tee game is solid like P4B's moobs packed into a miracle bra.

Hi pot, I'm kettle

The fact that you even volunteered that up raises a whole different string of things to ponder...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're drunk already

Wow, did you learn from the Jake book of trash talk?

Please no! C'mon, that man can't even get his alphabet straight, and you're saying I'd be learning from him? No, no, no my friend! :D

9i knows his eh b c's really well....
Please no! C'mon, that man can't even get his alphabet straight, and you're saying I'd be learning from him? No, no, no my friend! :D

Just kidding man. Please, don't cry. There's a kleenex shortage from South Dakota north.

hahahaha. You' liar! My tee game is solid like P4B's moobs packed into a miracle bra.

It is solid,especially if you're aiming at a shrub 5 feet behind you!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Just kidding man. Please, don't cry. There's a kleenex shortage from South Dakota north.

I wonder how much Kleenex JB has gone through anticipating the landing. I bet golfergal will love it when she finds out she's sleeping on the couch.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

So I finished having my breakast and sat down to write
Talking about golf balls and which ones could bite
I saw a pretty rainbow and it made me think of hanks
I wonder which one comes first the club throwing or shanks

Jake is trying to bring it without much success
Its probably time for the bald man to confess
The talent is there but with a 10 cent head
He might as well play like Hundy and roll over dead

He has an Ipon wielding Kevin pulling on a string
Wishing he was creative and not drab like Ping
Running through TCs legs like about half a man
Yelling real loud I think i can I think I can

The truth is right in front of you for you all to see
That all your junk is weak and impervious to me
Nothing changes now except my golf bag over yonder
Cause now I'll have your driver and it might make me ponder

I can't keep this straight, are you Dr. Seuss or Vanilla Ice?

Both of course. Lets see what rhymes with P4Hanks...I got it...ankleshanks

Sorry guys this was hilarious. I see T.I. and JB getting together and laying down some beats.

You spend enough time around certain people like at my old job, eventually its like osmosis.

Pffft! That was the aim line obviously.

I wonder how much Kleenex JB has gone through anticipating the landing. I bet golfergal will love it when she finds out she's sleeping on the couch.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

The one trick pony strikes again.
You are as original as well...You

I was in front of me and 4 yards. Get your facts straight, pseudoHanks.

Dang right! LOL

I'm a little confused by this. Why am I crying?

Crying is the first defense in the P4B trash talking handbook!

DOn't sell yourself short broham, it was 8 yards, I thought we used JB's rangefinder??? HAHAHAHA.

I seriously have no idea who to root for. I'm enjoying most of the trash talk.

I was in front of me and 4 yards. Get your facts straight, pseudoHanks.

This thread has been epic! It took me forever to catch up though.

I'm sitting here dogging you losers from 36,000 feet and the best you can come up with is some lame jokes questioning my manhood! First thing I'm doing after using Jake's driver as a butt scratcher is taking a shower to make sure the stench of failure doesn't stick to me.

Ah! No crying here. But we probably should start a tissue donation thread for P4B. Seems like he's going to need it! :alien:

This thread has been epic! It took me forever to catch up though.

Finally someone with at least a little creativity is around. I mean some of these people need to hit up a class or something.

Finally someone with at least a little creativity is around. I mean some of these people need to hit up a class or something.

hahaha...dude, I laughed my arse off through 8 pages. The nicknames everyone has come up with is hilarious. Freaken Tampad. I did see Gus throw up some BS about winning, I see it got looked over pretty quickly. FYI Gus, I dont workability the ball. YOu will see thats not needed

It got yawned over bro..

hahaha...dude, I laughed my arse off through 8 pages. The nicknames everyone has come up with is hilarious. Freaken Tampad. I did see Gus throw up some BS about winning, I see it got looked over pretty quickly. FYI Gus, I dont workability the ball. YOu will see thats not needed

I'm sitting here dogging you losers from 36,000 feet and the best you can come up with is some lame jokes questioning my manhood! First thing I'm doing after using Jake's driver as a butt scratcher is taking a shower to make sure the stench of failure doesn't stick to me.
The only thing you'll be able to do with a driver is scratch your ass so that makes perfect sense. I can't wait to see the first time you reach for driver and JB tackles you to try to keep you from embarrassing yourself.

The lame jokes about your manhood wouldn't be as funny if it weren't so true, I know that myself and many others here are enjoying it quite a bit. Just remember, don't just pass out on him this weekend, he's going to want some cuddle time after the deed is done too. He misses you.

Back