Kris drains a birdie and we par. -3

10 foot putts look like tap ins lol.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Kris drains a birdie and we par. -3

10 foot putts look like tap ins lol.

Posted via Tapatalk.
We've discussed the difference between a low handicapper and a tour pro is mostly in the short game. Looks like that holds true for both the guys and gals. Keep us alive Hawk, go out and drop another birdie on em!

Nice birdie hawk! Yea i bet those girls get up and down on ya, short game kills me; i wish i could ask a tour pro some tips on short game practice, world of difference

Nice birdie Hawk, let's have some more!

Through nine we are down 3 holes. We halved the last one. Looking to finish strong.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Waiting at the turn.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Nice birdie hawk! Yea i bet those girls get up and down on ya, short game kills me; i wish i could ask a tour pro some tips on short game practice, world of difference

Luke Donald said yesterday on twitter for every hour he hits on the range he spends 2 on short game.

This is exciting! Get them to carb up at the turn so they get sleepy!

10 was not good. Bogey to the girls par. -4

:)

Posted via Tapatalk.

Now that you have lulled them into a false sense of security crank it up and win the next couple holes before they know what hit them.

If that doesn't work grab a club or two out of their bag and throw it into the trees when ever they are not looking. :devil:

Halved 11 with a birdie. Still down 4.

Posted via Tapatalk.

We are in trouble now. Meredith just drains a 20 foot birdie. Yikes.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Down 5 with 6 to go. Now I'm planning on bringing it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

6 & 5 loss is a beat down. Good try fellas. Looks like you were just out classed today. Lots of birdies from the ladies. What tee box did y'all play from and what's the overall distance?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

6455 and it's not over yet!

Posted via Tapatalk.

6455 and it's not over yet!

Posted via Tapatalk.

That's a good length to play from. Oh, it's over alright. You two are like wounded game, waiting to be put out of your misery.

That's a good length to play from. Oh, it's over alright. You two are like wounded game, waiting to be put out of your misery.

That's a sound thrashing the boys are taking.

Kevin

Nice try fellas! Challenge em to a beer drinking contest at the 19th lol

Was it over when JB Holmes had Bubba Watson down 5? Heck no it wasn't, we all remember what Bubba did, it was amazing and these boys can do the same!

That's a sound thrashing the boys are taking.

Kevin

At least they'll have more time to hit stuff on the range. I wonder what the course charged them to play 13 holes?

At least they'll have more time to hit stuff on the range. I wonder what the course charged them to play 13 holes?

They didn't have a enough lefties on their team.

Kevin

They didn't have a enough lefties on their team.

Kevin

Clearly.

I give them tons of props, they were confident up until this morning. I never thought they had much of a chance but at least they believed in themselves and took on the challenge. Kudos from me!

Well. Kris just stiffed a 4wood to seven feet. Meredith pours in the putt for eagle. We are done! Couldn't have lost to two better ladies. Incredible golfers and very nice people.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Well. Kris just stiffed a 4wood to seven feet. Meredith pours in the putt for eagle. We are done! Couldn't have lost to two better ladies. Incredible golfers and very nice people.

Posted via Tapatalk.

So you were playing a scramble?

Well boys....hang in there, it sounds like you were roped in by these two gamers!

Back