Clearly.

I give them tons of props, they were confident up until this morning. I never thought they had much of a chance but at least they believed in themselves and took on the challenge. Kudos from me!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

They tried, but they didn't get near enough handicap. You had to figure the ladies for at least five or six birdies and the boys for maybe two, probably three max. They were three down when they started.

Congratulations to the ladies on the win, and to the boys for giving it a go.

Kevin

So you were playing a scramble?

Yeah, now I'm confused. If they were scrambling instead of the format JB posted, they were really in trouble.

Kevin

They tried, but they didn't get near enough handicap. You had to figure the ladies for at least five or six birdies and the boys for maybe two, probably three max. They were three down when they started.

Congratulations to the ladies on the win, and to the boys for giving it a go.

Kevin

I agree buddy. Like I said, major kudos from me for embracing the challenge and congrats to the gals for an epic victory.

Yeah, now I'm confused. If they were scrambling instead of the format JB posted, they were really in trouble.

Kevin

Yeah, i'd have to question the fellas logic. Maybe it was a typo or something.

Yeah I don't know if they really had that great of a chance in a scramble, you don't want to give pros 2 cracks at it from anywhere.

We played a 6,6,6 format. I will explain more in a bit.

So you were playing a scramble?

Posted via Tapatalk.

This is correct. It was a really fun format.

Posted via Tapatalk.

What order did you go? Scramble for the last 6?

good try guys, at least you got to get out and play with some great ladies lol

What order did you go? Scramble for the last 6?

That would be my guess. Unless they broke it up differently. That is a fun format, not really one I'd recommend against a couple of pros male or female. But still a fun one.

Better ball
Scramble
Alternate

Posted via Tapatalk.

good try guys, at least you got to get out and play with some great ladies lol

This. Sounds like it was a fun time. You guys did great. I thought it would be over by the turn.

Good try guys! Sounded like it was super fun

I gotta say that is a tougher format than what was originally posted, you guys were fighting an uphill battle but hey, you still went in and had fun. Good work. I'm guessing something fun was setup for the remaining holes though! I can't wait to hear your impressions of the match when you're done.

Good work guys, looks like the ladies brought it today. So what were you guys playing before besides bragging rights?

Good work guys, looks like the ladies brought it today. So what were you guys playing before besides bragging rights?

JB has to do pink paintfill on his irons, not really but that would of been fun lol

It must have been a lot of fun playing golf with professionals. They must be in a class by themselves. Were you able to take anything away with you from the round just watching them play?

Great updates! Congrats to the ladies, and guys, at least you had some fun. Did the girls give you any pointers?

At least they'll have more time to hit stuff on the range. I wonder what the course charged them to play 13 holes?

This is funny to me.

I gotta say that is a tougher format than what was originally posted, you guys were fighting an uphill battle but hey, you still went in and had fun. Good work. I'm guessing something fun was setup for the remaining holes though! I can't wait to hear your impressions of the match when you're done.

We went with what they wanted to do since they made the trek over. It was fun and for the first 8 holes we were right there.

It must have been a lot of fun playing golf with professionals. They must be in a class by themselves. Were you able to take anything away with you from the round just watching them play?

Im not sure what you mean really. I went in like I always do trying to win. If I go into anything star struck or thinking just work with them on my game, they beat me before it starts. Im sure its just me though.

I want to thank Meredith and Kris for coming out today. They were great sports and we had an awesome time. We even got it back and won the last two holes despite the match being over. They outclassed us today, but I definitely want a rematch. We can even keep the same format!

We have tons of video of them trash talking and even some stuff from us as well. We will have it up this evening for everybody. Thank you for following us and I want to thank Hawk for keeping the thread updated.

Last edited:
Bravo to the girls and really, you guys had your work cut out for ya and you did well. It looked like a perfect day to be out there!

Awesome, cant wait to see some videos, had to be a blast playing with a Pro

Great updates! Congrats to the ladies, and guys, at least you had some fun. Did the girls give you any pointers?

They didn't really give many tips, though Kris did take a few moments to help me out with my iron swing. Towards the end I was really hitting them well! It's hard to say that you learn much watching them because, in reality, they can just walk up to a 20 foot putt and drain it without looking like they put any effort into it. Kris and Meredith are both awesome off the tee. One thing I learned is that they actually prefer a lower ball flight with their driver than I expected them to. It made me feel that my driver trajectory was pretty good.

Bravo to the girls and really, you guys had your work cut out for ya and you did well. It looked like a perfect day to be out there!

Thank for all the positive comments today, guys. In the end, we came back to finish four holes down, but as you know, the damage was already done. We didn't have any really bad holes, but they just don't miss much at all. At one point, Kris missed a flag by about 30 feet and said that she wished she was hitting the ball better today. That was probably her worst miss all day. Amazing stuff.

Videos to come soon! Like JB said, take a moment to follow these girls on Twitter if you are on there. Both have a lot going for them and are really great people. I will be watching for them any time I look at an LPGA leader board in the future.

Back