Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I hope Gary Woodland does 😂😂😂
Dufner has MiM wedges but is playing the old chrome CBs. And who knows Rickie might try them for a week and then continue his searching lol

While I certainly am not good enough to game those, they are beautiful.

Dufner has MiM wedges but is playing the old chrome CBs. And who knows Rickie might try them for a week and then continue his searching lol

Forgot Duff Daddy was a Cobra staffer :oops:

Forgot Duff Daddy was a Cobra staffer :oops:
I thought Gary Woodland was sponsored by Wilson for clubs and puma / volition for his clothing. Did that change?

I thought Gary Woodland was sponsored by Wilson for clubs and puma / volition for his clothing. Did that change?

That's why I put the laughing emoji in there, because he is - but I would love to see him rocking Volition and a sweet set of Cobra MIM Tours irons

What an absolutely gorgeous club.

These might be my dream set in terms of profile, tech, lofts, and Cobra Connect.

I’m gonna need about a dozen of you to play them and provide extensive reviews, of course.

Oh my goodness these look beautiful! Looks to be a tad outside my comfort zone but man do I want to try them

I think the big thing they are missing is the effect on the credibility of OL. Just like the idea, (true or not,) you can’t be a serious iron OEM if you don’t make a sweet blade, despite minimal sales, if they don’t make a players one length it could leave people questioning either the viability of one length and/or Cobra’s commitment to the concept. Whilst I don’t agree with either idea you can see how this decision could lead people to think it.

Super excited about these.
Looks like it'll be between these, JPX921 Tours, P7MC, T100 and the new Callaways for my next set of irons. That is certainly going to be fun hitting them and trying to make a decision.
One small note is that the specs are listed slightly differently on the Cobra website.
5c7b63ecc2c5b2cddeffc51e40d635bf.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

52CB94E8-55BB-4DED-9DC2-9D0A9221E932.jpeg

You would rock these! But I have a hunch your future has other options for you ... :cool:
Trueeeee about the other options. But these are 🔥🔥🔥 and I still want to try them lol

These look fantastic, with my only visual knock being that toe weight just breaking up a nice clean bottom edge (for bag appeal).

MiM is interesting. I've seen this used in knives mostly with the SV30/35/90 lines where it's used to create a precise blade that is very hard... I'd be interested to see how this translates to irons where softness is more prized.

I really like the look of these and it's a design that can be played by a lot of people.

There is a huge gap between the cb/MB irons and the forged tec and this will help those that want to combo.

I will say, Cobra has a lot of irons on the market and while I think one length would of possibly been a good play here, I can't imagine them getting too many sales.

I'm glad you righties have another toy to play with. :oops:

I'm glad you righties have another toy to play with. :oops:
😢😢😢 I didn’t realize these were RH only. Looks like I will just have to enjoy from afar as well

Beautiful irons they did a great job with those.

They certainly look really nice!
I am not sure I am a candidate for these anymore. I like the forgiveness and distance in the player’s distance category.

Hey, @JB, nice write up. I have a question. The Cobra website has different lofts for this set than the ones in your story. Did you get yours straight from Cobra? I am wondering which one the the real stock progression. Here is a screenshot from the website:

90C3DCFC-3889-4EE7-86C1-CB41453C96EE.jpeg

Hey, @JB, nice write up. I have a question. The Cobra website has different lofts for this set than the ones in your story. Did you get yours straight from Cobra? I am wondering which one the the real stock progression. Here is a screenshot from the website:

View attachment 8970285
Yes. Lofts we have are from Cobra and clearly lofts on their site are from Cobra. We have asked for clarification and have not heard back as of yet.

Yes. Lofts we have are from Cobra and clearly lofts on their site are from Cobra. We have asked for clarification and have not heard back as of yet.
Sorry, I sort of scanned the thread before asking, but didn’t see it. Should have looked more closely.

Back