Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

That is one good looking set of irons. Somebody here needs to buy them (would prefer 4-GW), find out they don’t like them, and sell them cheaply on the Marketplace, lol.

That’s the only way I’ve got a chance.

That is one good looking set of irons. Somebody here needs to buy them (would prefer 4-GW), find out they don’t like them, and sell them cheaply on the Marketplace, lol.

That’s the only way I’ve got a chance.
Why don’t you specify your shaft preference? 😂

I don't think I have the game for them but they are gorgeous!

Anxiously waiting to hear what @JB thinks after hitting them in the Tech studio!

Anxiously waiting to hear what @JB thinks after hitting them in the Tech studio!
I planned on hitting them today but never got up from my office chair from 5am till 5pm sadly until I took a few pictures requested. Tomorrow it will happen. We were sent this set for something specific and have lots of fun stuff coming

They look absolutely stunning and I wouldn't be surprised if a OL variant finds it's way to the market soon-ish. As other's have said think it would be a miss if they weren't offered, and I can 100% say that I would go at least take a couple swing's on the OL variant at my local CC if they were to come. Not that I'd likely be able to game them, but hey it would be fun to hit a couple.

You don’t need stronger lofts @OITW 💪

Really want a set, but need to see these in hand. The previous forged tours were excellent looking, wonder how different the profiles are this generation.

I’m blown away by those pics. Sole looks very similar to FT but the top line very much says player iron

I hope I am good enough to play something like this someday in one length. Or maybe I just do it and don’t care about score? I love the feel of the Forged Tec, but a set of irons that feels like the MiM wedges? I can’t keep from thinking about that...

Why don’t you specify your shaft preference? 😂

Trust me, I thought about it, haha 😂!

But that’s too much like begging and since I have the queen begger in my little doggie, and I know how much that annoys me, I figured I’ll just replace them if need be, lol.

I planned on hitting them today but never got up from my office chair from 5am till 5pm sadly until I took a few pictures requested. Tomorrow it will happen. We were sent this set for something specific and have lots of fun stuff coming

That specific wouldn’t happen to end with them coming my way, would it? Lol!

I probably can’t hit them but damn my kid would whoop the snot out of them, plus then he could give me back my MP-18’s.

It’s so interesting. One well known internet reviewer says that they are fantastic irons in every way, but he can only rate them as “good,” because they are not soft enough. Another famous internet reviewer says that they feel ultra soft. These things are so subjective.

It’s so interesting. One well known internet reviewer says that they are fantastic irons in every way, but he can only rate them as “good,” because they are not soft enough. Another famous internet reviewer says that they feel ultra soft. These things are so subjective.
The one who rated them good also hooks the ball a lot of his shots. I wonder if he is catching them low on the face. I've seen a few reviews starting they are really soft and his seems like an outlier.

The one who rated them good also hooks the ball a lot of his shots. I wonder if he is catching them low on the face. I've seen a few reviews starting they are really soft and his seems like an outlier.
The one who rated them good also hit the best iron shots I've ever seen in any of his reviews.
All of the youtubers except him have said the feel is excellent.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back