Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

For those speculating on a combo set, if the pw is 45* and the set progresses from there, I think it would be fairly easy to strengthen the lofts of one by a degree and, if necessary, weaken the loft of the other by a degree and find a place to transition. The bigger question would be where the Forged Tecs blend in for gapping, because, as we know, it is more than merely the lofts. The mid irons in the FTs are pretty hot off the face and give some massive distance to me. It would be fun to see, though.

These with black $ Taper’s would be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

These with black $ Taper’s would be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I second this!

Love the fact that the $ Taper is stock on these. I love that shaft.

I second this!

Love the fact that the $ Taper is stock on these. I love that shaft.
Same. It’s been the best KBS shaft for me for some time.

I’m going to take some cuts in the tech studio tomorrow with the 7 iron.

I’m absolutely most curious about the sound/feel feedback. If they’re right, then that’s even more exciting.

I’m absolutely most curious about the sound/feel feedback. If they’re right, then that’s even more exciting.
I’ve been waxing poetic about these all night. Still not sure I can play them. But I sure want to feel them.

These are absolute beauties, I’m pretty sure they will be a popular pick for the 2021 Morgan Cup participants. Really looking forward to seeing these in person and trying them out. I have never owned a set of Cobra irons but these very well could change that. Not sure how I would sneak these into the house after just purchasing some JPX 921’s that I haven’t received yet but I will worry about that when the time comes

I bought a PW off of the pre- order.

More thoughts to come in a couple of weeks.
I may order a 7 iron just to try out! Never thought of just ordering a single club before to try out. I have had the set pre ordered in my cart but just can't pull the trigger yet...

I may order a 7 iron just to try out! Never thought of just ordering a single club before to try out. I have had the set pre ordered in my cart but just can't pull the trigger yet...
You should order the 7, the 5 and the PW, then it will be so much easier to just go ahead and order the full set ;)

These are absolute beauties, I’m pretty sure they will be a popular pick for the 2021 Morgan Cup participants. Really looking forward to seeing these in person and trying them out. I have never owned a set of Cobra irons but these very well could change that. Not sure how I would sneak these into the house after just purchasing some JPX 921’s that I haven’t received yet but I will worry about that when the time comes
This year could be the year you really want some Cobra irons.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

For those speculating on a combo set, if the pw is 45* and the set progresses from there, I think it would be fairly easy to strengthen the lofts of one by a degree and, if necessary, weaken the loft of the other by a degree and find a place to transition. The bigger question would be where the Forged Tecs blend in for gapping, because, as we know, it is more than merely the lofts. The mid irons in the FTs are pretty hot off the face and give some massive distance to me. It would be fun to see, though.
Also a lot of talk about a combo set between the SZ and the King Tour... :cool:. Those long iron SZ 🔥

Do you think the 7 iron would be the best area to break up the set for a combo set? 4-6 in FT and 7-PW in King tour? I think you could make the lofts work.

Do you think the 7 iron would be the best area to break up the set for a combo set? 4-6 in FT and 7-PW in King tour? I think you could make the lofts work.
Good question, but honestly I think it’s pretty player dependent.

Thanks, some reason I thought the sole would be thinner than it is
I think finish plays a bit of a role but it’s not tiny. It seems to fit very well in between Forged TEC and next up. Fills a line gap well.

I think finish plays a bit of a role but it’s not tiny. It seems to fit very well in between Forged TEC and next up. Fills a line gap well.

I’d argue they have the most comprehensive line in golf and we don’t know what the 2021 line looks like yet haha

How do the top lines compare?
+1

The top line of the Tour irons looks crazy thin from all of the pics I have seen.

Oh man...want these!

Back