Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the best days we've had here in PA since last week. It's been raining for the past week and everything is still soaked which means "keep the carts" on the cart path. Ehhhh, id rather walk; especially if it's just me.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

Went out in the yard to hit some old irons, test the ground conditions. Ground is still soft despite the snowing, should be good to go tomorrow :eek:k:

it was hotter today... and windier

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

3 straight days of rain...guess what, going to rain 4 of the next 5, I LOVE SPRING!

3 straight days of rain...guess what, going to rain 4 of the next 5, I LOVE SPRING!

The sad thing is, we have had NO rain in months. Well.. no rain that was even measurable! It has been one of the worst droughts here in southern OK in decades! Add the unbelievable winds (around 30MPH every day for the past month), it is pretty bad! Wildfires have done so much crop damage and destroyed too any families homes. Hopefully we some end to this!

We have some rain in the forecast the next few days, so hopefully you can send us some from your way or somewhere!

The sad thing is, we have had NO rain in months. Well.. no rain that was even measurable! It has been one of the worst droughts here in southern OK in decades! Add the unbelievable winds (around 30MPH every day for the past month), it is pretty bad! Wildfires have done so much crop damage and destroyed too any families homes. Hopefully we some end to this!

We have some rain in the forecast the next few days, so hopefully you can send us some from your way or somewhere!

No joke Weezy it's getting down right scary it's so dry. So, so early still too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderstorms are forecast for this weekend which sucks, some years it seems like the weather pattern is stormy and rainy every weekend and we get clear blue skies all during the week. Can't play during the week. I find myself going out anyway and then having to run for the clubhouse when the storm hits.

Ok, so Let me tell you what I woke up to here in Upstate NY this morning. I got up to go for a run with my friend about a half hour ago. I wake up to her text saying, "It's snowing, do you still wanna run?" We did, but I am supposed to play golf with two of my golf team friends this afternoon. Gonna be cold, but after 11 its not supposed to precipitate.....It'll be interesting...and cold

Here in the UK we have typical.... Sun!! It's amazing. This time of year, almost every year, you can guarantee that it will be raining 6 out of 7 days. These past 2/3 weeks have been amazing and set to continue over Easter too! I'm aiming for 4 games of golf over the next 5 days :)

Going to the range after work. It was almost 80 here yesterday. Today it should be nice too...BEA---UTIFUL!

its been hovering around 55 all week with rain. Finally sunny today but super windy! Going to try and sneak out for some golf tomorrow before the rain hits AGAIN this weekend. I really cant wait for it to warm up, I want to start playing in some shorts!

With rain in the forecast til next Tuesday, I'm going out today after work, supposed to be 56 and partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy my butt, there is not a cloud in the sky.

Last edited:
INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

lmao! thats awesome

Our home town course. River on right, first hole on left. A beaver is swimming by that person.

River came over the banks yesterday. River might not go down for a few weeks.

Course probably won't be playable until July. Luckily there are some other courses near by that don't flood.

floodcourse.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes!

Suddenly I feel very grateful for the conditions here. We've had an extraordinary warm and dry spring. Well on our way to a new record.

I do remember the trials of last year where the frost wouldn't let go till halfway through May.

um yeah - we had snow this morning - not alot but seriously? wth

temp reached 80+... wind reached 80+... clouds reached 80+%... score reached 80+++

It's a balmy 62* here. With a crapload of rain headed our way. And oh, by the way, it's been raining almost non stop since, I dunno, March 1? :at-wits-end: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back